First day

Longer chapter guys! hope you like it

Let me know! 

oh and i have got one more chapter of my other book 

The kidnapping untill i have finished please read it beg i know sowie ;) 

Enjoy!

**************************

When i got down to the stairs Danny was waiting for me, i don't know where Dan and the other guy was but a Dan and a #danny i am going to be so confused, anyway, when i was walking down the stairs i saw him leaning against the wall on his phone his hair a mess like he had put his hand through it, i was holding the bottom of my skirt pulling it down as well as trying to hide how much my hand were shaking. 

When i doged through the trash on the floor i stood still facing him wiping the hair out of my eyes as a nervously chewed mt bottom lip then he looked up,

"your here" he started scanning me up and down " he put the leg he had against the wall down and pointed to a bow in the corner " yeah, well all i want you to do is like tidy the house" he said in a bored voice "if you need anything, i dont really care so just get on with it i will send Dan and Taylor to check on you so yeah get on with it" he said taking a quick glance at me waiting for me to nod and then walked down the corridor and i hared him go down the stairs. 

 A so the horrible man that hit me is Taylor.... bastard. 

I went to the box which was in the corner and it was filled with bin bags and other cleaning supplies but no gloves how nice next to the box was a hover which  i guess i wouldn't be using for a while if i am honest with you. 

I started this hall way which had 4 doors dotted down it two on each side, i decided to stay in the hall for now i grabbed a bin bag and started to put the rubbish into it when a massive bug crawled from under a crisp packet i quickly killed it, i am not scared but it was one less thing that could crawl into my mouth or ear when i slept. 

After about 3 bin bags full of rubbish of take away pizza boxes and other food rappers i had made a slight dint and i must have been doing it for at least 2 hours when Dan came to check on me, Dan was a tall guy with a pointed nose and high cheek bones and a nice jaw line but his eyes.... they were a grey colour but not a dull grey a bright strange grew that stood out, he had broad shoulders and wore a Hollister red shirt that hugged his body nicely and some denim shorts that came jut a both his knee, but i still saw the bruises the Leon had given him on the jaw which looked sore. 

"you good?" he asked not making eye contact but i hared sympathy in his deep husky voic that sounded sleepy which made shivers travel down my spine 

"im good" i replied seeking eye contact which he never gave me

Then he left going back down the stairs not glancing back, its like they are really not interested in me Danny sounding bored talking to me and then Dan not giving me eye contact. 

It occurred to me, why is Danny like the boss he only looks about 25-28 where Taylor and Dan looked about 20 so there wasn't much difference but they all seemed to take orders from him but i would say by the looks off Dan he could take Danny on any day but then Leon did kick his ass. 

After about 3 more back full of rubbish i had finally finished the rubbish and i started to hover but when i went to plug it into the wall i hared a rustling from the bags of rubbish piled up on the stairs leadin to the atick, when i turned around i massive rat ran across the hall and stood by the second door to the left and i dropped the hover and screamed and backed against the wall next to the stairs where Dan ran back up. 

"what the hell is wrong with you?!" he asked when he saw me pointing to wards the gray/black haired rat chewing and cleaning its self looking at us every now and again.

"what the hell" he said more to himself 

"get it out i squeaked 

"How?" he asked me who was cowering behind him, wait he is like a kidnapper and i am hiding behind him over a rat but he didn't push me a way so i decided to stay

"I don't know your the big guy around here just get it out!" i said clenching his shirt 

I don't know if i was scared of the rat or just of the whole situation but it all came out then when i couldnt stop shaking.

After Dan chassed the rat around he finally grabbed it by the tail and took it down stairs while mumbling to me ""good job it was me not Taylor he would of ... never mind" he mumbled while taking the rat out. 

I took a deep breath looked around and saw that i had done a pretty good job if i  am honest, you can see the floor, but i haven't even hovered yet and i have been doing this for at least 5 hours i swear and with no windows i cant tell if it is night or day and i have no idea what time it is but i am so tiered i could just crawl up the stair on the rubbish mattress and under the blanket and sleep this nightmare away. 

But i hovered reluclently my back killing me the dust making me sneeze as i hovered up cobwebs and spiders dust and crap. i un plugged it and grabbled a duster and polish and started at the photos dotted around, i started with one which hung by the stairs to the attic which was completely covered in dust that you couldn't even see what the picture was, so i sprayed the photo and wiped the dust off slowly and saw that it was 3 smiling kids one looked about 14, a male who looked like Danny and two younger ones, one had the same grey eyes that Dan had and the same cheek bones but his body was smaller and the other boy had distinct green eyes that were brighter that mine and his skin was allot paler, he looked almost ill, he kind of resembled Taylor, then there was a woman she was stunning with long blond hair which was neatly clipped back her eyes were also green but not as bright she looked brown and had a stunning figure with curves, then there was a man who was handsome , he had black hair which was clipped short but he didn't smile like the rest of them but held the youngest boys by the shoulder where the woman held the oldest on both of his, the were on a beach with a clear blue sky and a glistening water behind them. 

I don't know how long i had been staring at the photo but when i turned around to do the next one i gasped and jumped back and almost fell over when i saw Danny there leaning like he did when i first came down the sair but this time looking at me with a half smile on his face, now he wore a white tee with black super dry writting with some navy blue jeans and was bear foot. 

"i-um err" i stuttered as i looked into his eyes that looked into my with something in his eyes but i couldn't tell what 

"it's fine, good job" he said 

"thanks " i said but i couldn't pull my eyes away from him 

"look we are guys and cant coo, we live off take always could you cook us something?" he asked rather than telling, so i nodded and headed down where i got more than i expected.