Chapter 15

I woke up feeling like the little men in my head with hammers were punishing me for some unknown reason. I hated headaches. My head felt like it was about to explode and like it was to heavy for my neck to carry, my head rolled back and I felt my neck instantly relax form the lack of strain. I felt this weird sensation running through my whole body and I tried to move my fingers.

I can't remember what happened and at the moment I felt to tired to even try to remember. I willed my heavy eyelids to open, but they were being stubborn and stayed shut, not that I minded, I just wanted to sleep. I moved my fingers again and frowned when the soft skin scraped against something cold, hard and rough. This time I forced my eyes to obey me and they opened.

Bright light blinded me for a moment and I moaned in annoyance, what stupid idiot put the lights on while I slept? Curse you! I mentally wave a fist in the air. Asshole. I opened my eyes again and looked at the room. It was a white room with white tiles, the tiles were filthy and smeared with mud and something else, which I identified as dried blood when I took a closer look. The walls was filthy too, covered in blood and strange carvings. At the other side of the room, directly across from me was a big metal door. On the left, was a small steel desk and chair and to the right there was a big steel table with lots of items on it.

Apart from those few items the room was empty. My curiosity got the best of me and I decided that I wanted to identify the items on the table, but before I was even able to take one step, my leg was tucked back. Confused, I looked down and saw that I was bound to the wall in silver chains. Suddenly being aware of the silver, I knew that the sensation running through my body was the silver, sucking away my strength.

A memory tucked at the back of my mind and I tried to concentrate on the prickling feeling in my mind. I've been here before in my life, but when? Suddenly my blood froze in my veins as I remember the glint of silver and the words, "Wolvesbane, bitch", before I passed out. SHIT! Shit, shit, shit! I can't be where I think I am. Please. Please tell me that I'm not in Kane's torture room. I repeated this mantra to myself until I heard the hatch on the metal door opening.

Kane walked in, looking smug. He closed the door behind him and walked over to the chair and sat down, looking at me and smiling. That little piece of shit! I locked my green eyes with his and stared at him. After a while he cleared his throat and got up, walking over to me.

"I'm so happy that you are here. I've missed you Rianni."

I felt so disgusted, "Fuck you, Kane", as soon as the words left my mouth, Kane's hand met my cheek. For a few seconds it stung, but that only fuelled my anger.

"Fuck you", I hissed at him again, but he merely looked away.

"You know Rianni, one day you will love me. I can't wait to break you in Rianni." He wispered the last part in my ear before he ran a hand down my cheek, taking in my scent.

"Never!" Acting fast, I pulled my head back and slammed it into his. Kane screamed out in pain and stumbled back, rubbing his forehead, that was already turning red, much to my satisfaction.

He looked back up at me, furious. I merely smiled at him in satisfaction. Take that you asshole. I ignored the now intensified headache, maybe that wasn't such a smart idea.

"Well," Kane stated while walking back to the table, blocking it from my view, "I hoped to break you with my charm and good looks, but it seems like I need something more persuasive." He turned back to me, with a smile, and twirled a small object in his hands. He appoarched me and looked me in the eyes. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side and looked down to see what it was. I was greeted with the sight of a small silver blade. The silver burned my skin. Ensuring more pain.

I looked back up at Kane until I felt other pain, soon five more followed. My whole stomach was ablaze. It felt like my insides was burning to ashes. And my breathing became heavier. Kane looked at me expectantly, waiting to hear my cries of pain.

When I saw the look in his eyes, I lifted my head and looked at him stubbornly. That asshole will never hear my cries of pain, nor will he break me. Kane pulled up his eyebrows when he realized that I wasn't going to utter a sound.

"Well this will be fun". He smiled before he walked to the door and left. I heard the latch close and let out a shaky breath. That shit hurt like a bitch. I moved my stomach closer to my hands and I slowly started pulling out the silver blades. Once all seven laid on the floor covered in my blood, I started thinking of a way to get out.

I looked at the chains and noticed that one bolt was lose. If I wiggled the shackle enough it will become even more lose and I could break free, right? I started moving my arm and after a few failed attempts the bolt finally started moving. After a while my arm grew tired, as did I, plan: escape and kill Kane could wait until tomorrow. My head hung to the side and I fel into a uncomfortable sleep.