I Bow to No One, Alpha 9 (Edited)

After telling Alex the whole story, he was really mad and I knew why. We have been getting closer over the last few weeks, but not in a sexual way. Today we are going on our first date. I woke up and did my business in the bathroom. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 06:30 am. Alex said I have to be ready at 7, because he was taking me out for the whole day.

I threw on some black lace stockings underneath black short shorts and a tight fitting black tshirt. I stepped into my black Doc Martins and quickly blow dried my hair. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I put on some eyeliner and mascara to add colour to my pale complection. I grabbed my phone when I heard the door bell ring and Mom opening the door, "Alpha Lennox, what are you doing here?" 

I could hear the surprise in her voice and I got annoyed, "He's taking me out and we are going to kill some people. You know, the usual saturday stuff". I screamed from upstairs before Alex could answer her.

I jolted down the stairs and gave my mother the look to tell her to back off, "We are going on a date for fuck sakes woman, back off". 

She bit her tongue. I took Alex's hand, ignoring the glorious warmth of his rough skin and the tingling sensation running up my arm. Must be a mate thing. It feels so nice, so relaxing and safe. I shook my head to clear it of any thoughts like that. I pulled him out the door and closed it in my mother's face. I turned towards him, looking him up and down. He looked mouth watering. He was wearing grey jeans and a tight fitting black tshirt. His muscles etched into the shirt for my pleasure. He cleared his throat, clearly liked being checked out. 

I cleared my throat, "Sorry about that. Shall we go?"

He helped me into his black jeep and I couldn't help the smile, "You know, we did have lots of fun that first day"

He only gave me a look but the smile did play at the corners of his lips, "And she is quite powerful. I'd love to 'borrow' her again". 

This time Alex scowled, "You didn't borrow anything, you stole it." 

I stuck out my tongue, "I brought it back. Though stealing it would have been more fun."

I gave him a lopsided smile and looked out the window. After a while of just looking at the green trees flash past the window, I turned towards Alex. He was looking at the road and I loved how his dark hair fell into his golden eyes, framed by long dark lashes. My eyes travelled over his slightly pronounced cheekbone and his stubble, my eyes landing on his full pink lips. I watched how his big hands cluched the steering wheel and the shape of his strong fore arms. "If you keep looking at me like that, I'll take you in the back of the car right now."

I blushed and bit my lip, I cleared my throat, "I wanted to know where we are going," softly adding, "but I got distracted". 

Alex smiled at me, "It won't be long now, little one. I hope you enjoy it." After that I made a effort not to look at him again, while my wolf howled in the back of my head.

After a while, we came to a stop infront of an antique jewellery store. Alex got out and looked at me while walking over to my door. 

"What are we doing here?". 

He smiled, "You get to pick out a early birthday present", I smiled at him nervously as he held open the shop doors for me.

 The place was quite small and was flooded with natural light. The front of the shop was stacked with cases of antique and intricate jewellery that one just doesn't see anymore. I looked at him uncertainly and he gently placed a hand on my shoulder, I tried desperately not to flinch, but failed.

I saw Alex's jaw tighten and he removed his hand, "Come". 

I followed behind him as he led us to the counter, where a elderly lady with wire rimmed glasses and frail hands stood. She smiled warmly at us as we approched her, "What can I help you guys with?"

"This is Rianni," Alex pointed towards me and I smiled at her, "and it's her birthday tomorrow. We are here to buy a early birthday present".

Alex flashed the woman his lopsided smile and I saw her cheeks flame up. "Right, well I help you pick out the perfect present".

She walked into a back room and Alex leaned against the counter looking at me. I walked around the room looking at the beautiful jewellery. From the small silver bracelet with the tiny hand engraved latin words to the small golden pendent with a brilliant red ruby in it. The little old lady returned with a tray of necklaces. She held up a small golden chain, hanging from it was a tiny wolf. 

I got closer, "How did you know I love wolves?" 

She chuckled and patted my cheek, "Dear child, the world isn't always as it seems. I can sense somthing wild within you." 

She looked down and I followed at what she was looking. Next she held up a tiny golden chain and a larger wolf hanging from it. However I felt something pull me towards it. Whether it was the green gem that the wolf had as a eye or the beautifully small engraved words in latin, I don't know. But I reached out and touched the cold metal that warmed instantly.

"Well, I think we found the one". The old lady smiled and I just kept looking at the little wolf, almost hypnotized.

Vos Facit Fortior Dolor, Ut Confortemini, I wondered what it meant.

It was engraved on the wolf, covering it's whole body. I looked at Alex just as he paid for it. We walked to the car and he helped me get in. When we where safely in the car, I watched as he took out the small necklace and put it on for me. The gold instantly warmed against my skin, "Thank you" I whispered soflty. He smiled and turned on the car.

The rest of the day was spent at the beach. We had a picknick and swam and got to know eachother better. Once the sun had set Alex got up, "Come, we need to leave. I need to take you somewhere".

I smiled and followed, we got in the car and took off. I watched him until I heard a low growl, "Rianni," Alex warned. 

I chuckled, "This has been the best day ever." 

He laughed, "It's not done yet."

Soon we stopped infront of the amusement park, the place was flooded with light, the screams of little kids and people enjoying themselves. In the distance, I could see the farriswheel and just beyond the gate was a sea of play stalls. I didn't wait for Alex to help me, I jumped out and looked at him, jumping on his back. Luckily he caught me and held me. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist. I whispered in his ear, "This is amazing".

The night was amazing. We played every game and can I just say, it got a little competitive at times. I dragged him onto every ride, even the little teacups, which was hilarious. Alex was to big to fit in and he looked rather uncomfortable, but still he rode them without complaint. As we got ready to leave, I caught a glimse of silver hair and my blood ran cold.

NO!