I Bow To No One, Alpha 11 (Edited)

I woke up in a white room, sterile smells reached my nose and I felt the sensitive skin inside my nose burn. The walls was covered in white paint and the floor in white tiles. I looked around me and saw a bowed figure over my hand. I tried to move my hand away but my body was so sore and stiff.

"Rianni?"

I looked down at my hand to see two golden eyes look back at me. "I was so worried, you've been out for three days!", before I could protest Alex's lips smashed into mine. It wasn't a soft or gentle kiss. It was rough and filled with need. I moaned against his lips and opened my mouth for him to explore. Tingles errupted all over my body and I felt myself melting into his warm mouth. Like the earth could shallow me up completely and I'd go down without a fight. My mouth exploded with mint and chocolate. Shit, he tastes so good.

Alex's arms went around my body and pulled me closer to him. My fingers gently played in his hair. He moaned and let me go. He laid me back against the pillows. Wow. What a first kiss. I grabbed his hand, I didn't want him to go. 

"What happened?" 

I could see the worry in his eyes, "Kane" I whispered.

I saw Alex start to shake and I knew he was fighting his wolf for control. Just then my brother rushed through the doors, "Oh thank god, I'm glad you woke up, what happened?" 

I gave him a look that quickly shut him up. Nick took a seat on my other side. I squeezed Alex's hand to help him calm down before I turned to my brother.

"So, how is living with your mate?"

Nick gave me a sheepish smile and I took a wiff at him. His wood scent was mixed with wild flowers. Ew. Not very manly. 

"You've mated I see" 

Nick laughed, "Yeah and you haven't ".

I gave him a look. What day is it, piss off Rianni day? Fucking idiot. Alex got up and rushed out of the room, I looked at him confused. Nick, the oblivious cow that he is, just leaned back in his chair, "So what happened Rianni?". 

He looked at me with a serious face, his brown eyes dark, "Kane happened", I heaved a sigh. Nick gave me a look and I knew I had to explain.

"I was starting my training and he showed up, we fought and he left, claiming he'll be back". 

I leaned back. Nick was shaking. God, what is it with the men and their wolves in this pack? "That bastard!" Nick hissed before he rushed out of the room. 

Great. All alone. I looked around the room at the beeping machines, that was annoying the shit out of me by the way, and the tubes in my arms. Fuck this shit. I ripped out the tubes and got up to leave. I ripped the hospital gown off and wrapped a sheet around me. And so I began the slow process of walking home.

I had just arrived at home and took a long shower when I heard shouting downstairs, "Where is she?!" I heard Alex scream, "I.. I.. Think she is upstairs.. Alpha". 

I heard stomping upstairs and Alex entered my room. He was pissed off. His eyes landed on the wet towel that covered body and his eyes turned black with lust. He stalked up towards me and threw me over his shoulder, "What the fuck Alex? Put me the Fuck down!" 

I screamed, but he was already outside, "From this day on, you will not leave my sight, you will tell me where you are going at all times and you will not, I repeat, you will not go anywhere alone".

I huffed, is he ordering me around? I don't fucking think so. "And from now on your living with me".

 He huffed angrily as he put me on floor of his room. I stood up and shoved my finger into his  chest, "I bow to no one, Alpha!", with that I stomped out of the room, leaving a shocked Alex behind.

It's not much but I wrote this while "studying". Next chapter will be long <3