Chapter 15: Mated

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
LEMON. If you don't want to read it then you have to wait for the next chapter. This is a mature content. You have been warned. 😳🍫

----

He kisses her once more and pulls away looking at her, hunger in his eyes as he devour her form. Her eyes clouded with desire as she pulled him again and kisses him. The next kiss is deeper than before, craving for more. She slides her hands down and embraces him closing more gaps between them. She opens her mouth and his tongue tasted more of her. Growling he kisses her back acknowledging the hunger that she had felt, bubbling inside her.

"Laxus..." She moaned in his mouth.

Laxus tore his mouth away from her mouth and went to her neck, suckling the flesh he hungered to taste. He slides his hand on her waist, pulls her closer, embraces her tighter creating delicious friction. She can still feel his mouth sucking her neck sending bolts of pleasure to her being. It made her quiver and feels hotter than before. She feel powerless that all she could ever do is clung to him and moan like wench. He licks up to her ears and she swears she will explode. She surrenders everything to him with his weight on top of her.

"Laxus..." She whispers, "Clothes." She couldn't stand being the only one almost naked. He still has his pants on.

Laxus looked at her before pulling away, putting little distance. "Undress me." He ordered.

And she did. She started to unbuckle his belt not missing the little teasing as she seductively runs her fingers to his magnificent body and feel it twitch and shiver underneath her touch. She placed a chastised kiss on his chest before running her tongue to his skin. She watched in satisfaction as his breath hitched. She pulled down his pants when he stopped her.

"Enough." He growl, pushing her down. Pecking her lips, he smiles against her lips, "I swear you'll be the death of me, mate." Laxus says. Blushing, she merely answered with a chuckle and a smirk.

Laxus captures her lips once more. Her head feels blurry being lost and intoxicated with Laxus scent, heat, touch and kisses. There's so many things that she can't handle, so many things she could never imagine they would do. She can feel his hands going up her breast feeling them, his thumb toying her sensitive nubs under her bra. She arches up, and unclips her bra from behind. Laxus let out a satisfied smirk at her before trailing kisses down her neck to her chest and finally to her nipples. He suckled on it. She trembles in delight with his hand massaging one and his mouth lavishing on the other. He licks one while his thumb rolls around the other. Her head cannot even catch up with the sensation, the only thing that could probably catch up is her voice as she moan. Her body arching to his touch, her fingers grasping his hair. "Laxus! M-more!" She gasp out.

Laxus started trailing kisses downward. Knowing what's about to come, her legs wantonly spread on its own. Despite inexperience she wasn't ignorant of these things as she is still a human who holds all sort of dirty fantasy and the power of knowledge through erotic books. Her legs feels jelly and her body quiver when she feels his hot breath in her heat.

"Someone's wet." Laxus tease after ripping her underwear, speaking very closely his voice sending vibrations that she could only moan, she's probably got more wet with that. Damn, this man! "Laxus, stop teasing me!"

"I don't think I can." He said before giving her wetness a lick. His fingers gently tracing lines as his lips started suckling on her clit. She gasped at the delicious sensation, arching her hips as she grasp the sheet tight. "La-laxus!"