Chapter 26 - Trojan war

author's note:

so finally, prelim's over..hooray..so let me apologize first for the delayed update. It was supposed to be last week but because of the typhoon, i wasn't able to do that. 4 days of brown out really sucks and because of that our last day of prelim was also moved. Anyway, i know you guys are already aware of the damaged caused by the typhoon. It may not be as strong as yolanda but please still pray for one another. That's the least that we can do. and always believe in Him. 

okay so much for that, here's my update, i hope you guys enjoy this one and always keep safe..

this one is also dedicated to nightly001 thanks for the support buddy, haha..new friend i guess..

-rosen

"Ma aalis na po ako!!" I shouted and run off to school and didn't bother to wait for my mom's response. The night was just so peaceful and cold that made me want to stay in bed and fall asleep deeply. Nawala tuloy sa isip ko na may pasok nga pala kinabukasan. Now I'm surely late in my first class.

I think I should exercise more. This morning run is really making me feel so exhausted. It's already quarter to 9 and my class started 7am. Maaga pa ako, maaga para sa break time. Good thing at hindi nagsasara ang gate ng school unlike other's and living proof ang former school ko na once nagstart ang class pati main gate isasara na.

I was having this deep thought of mine reminiscing my former school when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry, Are you fine?" He asked and lend me a hand and I just gave him a smile. He has this chinito eyes that looks so cute in him and his smile that shows his complete set of white teeth.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked again while picking up my book. Is this that moment in cliché stories wherein the protagonist will bump into someone and their love story will begin?

"Hey" He approached again. I just get rid of that thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's my fault afterall I wasn't paying attention." Inayos ko na ang uniform ko and waved him goodbye. I don't want to be rude but I'm just really late in my class.

"Why in rush?" sumabay sya sa paglalakad ko. Sometimes I really wanna knock some common sense  to everyone. Isn't it obvious that I'm really late?

"Late" I simply said and continue walking.

"I bet no" Napahinto ako sa sinabi nya.

"Fourth year students wont be having their class today since all professors are busy sending our forms and papers for the National exam." He explained. Hindi pa din nawawala ang ngiti nya sa labi. Napabuntong hininga na lang ako at napatingin sa relo ko.

"Anyway, Hi I'm Ivan." Inilahad nya ang kamay nya na kaagad ko namang tinanggap. "Nice meeting you Sky." He added. I was surprised and I think he noticed that.

"I heard a lot of things about you." We started walking but this time in a slow phase. Wala na naman palang dahilan para magmadali.

"Probably not good" Yeah, who would have talk about me about good things when most of the students hate me for I don't know why.

"Hmmm..She's a bitch, a whore, a slut, gold-digger, social-climber, yeah I guess not that good." I stopped for a while and gave him a death glare. How insensitive of him? Anyway, thanks to him I can use this death glare of him to others.

Halip na mainis ang taong kaharap ko ngayon lalo lang itong ngumiti and messed my hair. "Don't worry, I don't jugde people based on what I hear. And besides I don't trust girls judgement on girls. It looks like their just insecure." He explained and started walking again.