How We Met

(Your p

(Your p.o.v)

I let out a sigh as i rubbed the tip of my nose, walking past the forest at 2 am. I had my friend' arm around my neck as i held her up, walking through it. Her strawberry blond hair was a mess with her red lipstick, across her chin, cheek and the smell of the alcohol in her breath made me sigh more. "Why do you always do this Lydia."

I had called Jackson, telling him to pick us up by the park, but now i regret, going out here with my best friend drunk and a helpless girl as myself, with no muscles. I shivered as I felt the present of someone near, making me look around, the shadow of a person appeared a few feet away behind a tree making me go faster. I tried taking my phone up, ending up dropping it and with the weight of Lydia made me fall down as i try to pick it up again. The person appeared in front of me, making me squeeze my eyes shut, hugging lydia to protect her. I heard a lot sound right near my ear, but no pain following. I open my eyes slowly as the look of a pale guy with brown hair and freckles stood before me with a bat and a guy laying on the ground, holding his head.

He stumbled to the ground as Jackson pushed him aside to get his hands on Lydia, who were passed out. I let out a sigh, pinching my nose a little before helping the guy up, smiling gently. "Hey... Aren't you, Scott' best friend?"

A blush appeared across his face as he took off his jacket, covering my chest. I raised a brow before noticing that my dress had ripped across my chest from the fall. I held the jacket tight to cover it up, hearing the sound of footsteps. The so called Scott Mccall appeared, sending me a worried gaze, before i shrugged. "I'm alright you know.... Just because i'm your cousin doesn't mean you have to worry that bad."

The sound of a loud gulp appeared, making both Scott and I look at Stile who were, well what it looked like, was cursing at himself. He stopped as soon as he noticed us looking. He threw his bat in the back of his car before offering me a ride home. " No thanks, im gonna be alright, Jackson is gonna drive m-" I looked around to point at him, but all i saw was trails from a car and no car, no jackson and no Lydia. "well.... If it isn't any trouble....then sure"

His hand went to the handle of the car, opening it for me as he helped me in, waiting to let me close the jacket before getting in himself. He drove off, towards my house, well Scott'¨since i were simply living there to study. He stopped right outside, seeing me get out, thanking him for the drive. As i went towards the door, he yelled my name, which made me turn around to look into his loving eyes. "I'm Stiles, by the way."

I nodded, smiling at him before making my way inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------