PLEASE READ

Dear reader,

It has come to my attention (and utmost surprise) that YAHFAL has caught the attention of a few new readers. For that, thank you.

YAHFAL was the very first attempt at a book I had made at the age of 13 and thus it isn't well plotted, the characters aren't that good and everything was written based on what I felt like writing at the moment.

I cannot understand how it was liked once again, because I personally think it ridiculous because of the reasons stated above. I appreciate it though, especially my younger self. As you've obviously noticed, I haven't updated in two years because I realized how much I didn't like YAHFAL anymore.

Don't get me wrong, this story will always have a tiny spot in my heart, and perhaps one day I will edit the thing and re-create it.

For now, however, I am on a different writing site called MissLiterati where I have another story called The Rebound Girl. It is now my priority to finish writing and after that I have many other stories planned for in the future.

My writing has changed a lot now, I am now seventeen (older) and thus hopefully also just a little bit wiser on certain subjects.

Thank you for your support!

I still have half a chapter (chapter 15) in my saved drafts. It is not a lot and I wrote it in 2012 as well. If you would like to read it, please send me an e-mail at tessagems@gmail.com or pm me here on wattpad and I will happily send it to you.

I regret to inform you that YAHFAL has been STOPPED. I'm really sorry for this.

If, however, you would like to read more works of mine, please visit www.missliterati.com and search for either TessaGems or The Rebound Girl in the search bar and you'll find my very active account there.

Wattpad has become an account where I simply read stories on the app and not even check my notifications (today being an exception).

Thank you my new readers but also my old ones, who showed me support even when I was bad!

I thank you and offer you my apology for leaving you hanging.

Ex oh, smiley, flower

Tessa