CH31: the old days

Start from the beginning

We all agreed to that idea, so now it was me, Ezreal, Brite and Solas, we decided to walk around to see if there's anything worth buying.

Ezreal was telling us about most stuff in the shops, when I heard about this thing called phone, I immediately knew Ahri would love it.

Solas: this technology stuff is quite... unique.

Brite: I say it's witchcraft.

Grey: wait, doesn't that window with the picture of the Sun In your room works on technology?

Brite: I say it's a blessing from the gods.

Grey: (shakes head) of course you do.

Ezreal: hey, look.

We looked at what he was pointing at and... are you serious?

It was a poster of Brite, he was pointing a finger at whoever was looking at the poster and it had writing saying '''I want YOU for the warriors of sunlight, come and embrace the power of jolly co-operation'''.

Brite: ah, it's great to spread the word of the warriors of sunlight.

Solas: so champions are famous.

Grey: I think it's unnecessary attention.

Ezreal: what's jolly co-operation?

Grey: it's a saying from our world, Solas, I have a question I've been meaning to ask you.

Solas: I think I know what it is and before you ask it, Gwyndolin was a boy.

Grey: that wasn't what I was gonna ask, but before I do ask, (looks at Brite) pay up.

Brite: (grumble) lucky guess.

He gave me a small batch of gold, while Ezreal and Solas were confused.

Solas: you... put a bet on my brother's gender?

Brite: no offense your highness but everyone does it, even people from the Boreal valley, and they basically worship your brother.

Solas: (sigh) great... also please drop the formalities.

Grey: anyway, what I was going to ask is... do you detest me?

They all looked taken back by the question, specially Solas.

Solas: what do you mean?

Grey: about me being a lord of cinder.

Solas: oh... you think I'll compare you to my father for what he did?

Grey: yes.

Solas: don't worry, I never even held anything against my father, and lots of Lords came before you, but now I have a question for you and Brite.

Brite: what is it?

Solas: .......... do either of you know Giant dad?

Grey/Brite: who?

Solas than pointed at the sky while yelling.

Solas: HA! In your face you bastard! Legend never dies my foot, there's people who don't know you.

Grey: uhmm, alright, I need to buy some ingredients to make Estus soup, so let's get going.

Ezreal: oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that stuff.

Grey: sure.

We made our way to the shops that sold the ingredients, I have to admit, I'm actually wondering how's the girls doing.