Falling Star (Part 2 Long)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah Harry," interrupts Carter, "How do you like school down here? Do the girls get around the same here as they do there?"

"I wouldn't know." Says Harry.

"You sure about that? Carters says as he grabs his glass of lemonade, "Because I have a few cheerleaders who can vouch differently."

"Enough," Dad says as I say, "You're a dick Carter."

"Anna!" yells my mom as I push back from my chair and stand.

Grabbing my plate I head to the kitchen as I sit it on the counter.

"Shrimp." Says Daniel as he walks to me.

"No," I say moving from him, "You knew that he doesn't see eye to eye with Harry, and that we haven't been buddy, buddy since the senior party, so why did you invite him?"

"Because when I told him Harry was coming he wanted to come."

"Did it ever occur to you that he wanted to start drama and not just to come to eat?"

"No."

Shaking my head I say, "I just wanted tonight to be nice, you know for mom and dad to see how great of a guy Harry is, to see why I like him as much as I do, but Carter is already trying to make it seem like he gets around and you know dad won't let me date a guy who supposedly gets around."

"What if I told you he did."

I shrugged crossing my arms, "It was before we got together so it wouldn't matter."

"Really Shrimp? You wouldn't care?"

"No, I wouldn't care."

"What has happened to you Shrimp? What is it about this guy that has you up and over the moon for him?"

"He treats me like a person," I say, "I can be normal around him despite the fact that I have Freak stamped on my forehead. I don't have to put on any fronts with him, and he respects me."

"And Carter didn't?"

"Carter knew that I've liked him ever since we first met and I was always Daniel's kid sister with a crush. He was the one who helped spread the rumors around that I was a freak, because you told him I was seeing a shrink, but even after all of that I looked passed it because upfront he was nice to me and to be honest I thought it was random when he first started to hang out with me and it wasn't until the senior party that I noticed I didn't like him like I thought I did. I liked the idea of him. The idea of him being one of your close friends, being on the football team, and being cute."

"So you don't think of him like that anymore?"

I shook my head as I said, "No, and what does it matter anyways?"

"So you're happy with Harry?" he asked avoiding the question.

I nod, "Yeah, I am really am."

Daniel nods as he says, "Fine, then I won't give you anymore shit about it okay? Until he gives me reasons otherwise."

"Thank you that is all I'm asking for."

He nods as he smiles and says, "Will you come back to the table?"

I nod as I looked up at the doorway to see Harry standing there with dirty plates in his hands.

"Your mum said to bring the plates in here and something about a pie." He said as he raises his brow.

I nod as I motion to the counter next to the sink as I say, "I'll get the pie, and you can just sit the plate's right there."

He nods as he sits the plates down as Daniel steps to him and says, "Look Styles I've been giving you a hard time for a while and it's just because my sister doesn't date a lot,"