ten

bbh

"mom! i'm going to change." i say in an alarmed tone.

"were you talking to your closet?" my mom asks with her eyebrows raised.

"uh, no! i was talking to kyungsoo on the phone but he hung up on me." i say as i hold up my phone.

"okay. just get to bed soon. you have school tomorrow."

"yes mom."

as i wait for her to close my door, a sudden sneeze came from the closet.

"goddamnit park!" i hiss under my breath.

"was that you honey?" my mom asks with a confused face.

"yes!"

"oh, bless you." she says with a smile before she finally closed the door.

i let out a deep sigh as i walk over to my closet door.

"uh, couldn't you just have held your sneeze in until she left?" i ask the tall man with a slightly annoyed tone.

"one, i didn't know she left. two, it's not good to hold in sneezes. and three, i smelt vanilla and cinnamon."

"i don't have vanilla or cinnamon scented stuff in my room though." i say as i tilt my head to the side.

"oh, i guess it's your clothes then. they smell really good."

"okay, as much as i'm loving this right now. we need to get you home."

as soon as i said that, i felt chanyeol freeze and he started to shake.

"chanyeol?" i ask with a worried tone as i shook him. "chanyeol?"

he jumps up as he realizes that i was calling him. "y-yes?"

"are you okay?"

"i'm fine. i-i'll see you tomorrow?"

"wait, i'll walk you home!" i say with a bright smile on my face.

"n-no! i mean, i don't want to put you in danger. you stay here and i'll text you when i get home okay?"

i nod. "okay."

"bye baekhyun. see you."

"bye." i whisper with a smile.