five

bbh

as the school day was coming to an end, i was getting more nervous and excited.

one because i never felt this way about someone and it's crazy because i just met chanyeol today.

two because i don't know what i'm getting myself into.

and three, i just, i really like him.

"byun baek!" i hear someone whisper my name. i look to my side and was faced with a handsome man with tan skin and bear like features. he is good looking but chanyeol was perfect.

"do i know you?"

"oh! my name is kim jongin, park chanyeol's best friend and do kyungsoo's boyfriend." he says with a proud smile on his face.

"ah! you're kyungsoo's boyfriend. i understand why he calls you handsome a lot." i say with a faint smile.

"kyungie says i'm handsome?" he asks with a cute face.

"yeah, he says it a lot."

i saw him blush a little but he quickly shakes his head. "you're going on that date with park?"

"i wouldn't consider it a dat-"

"park said it was." he says with a confused face.

"oh.. then i guess it is." i say with a light blush on my face.

"i know who you are byun. i also know that you're handsome and cute. i understand why chanyeol likes you very much. just please don't do anything to him. it's not my place to say but chanyeol... chanyeol is sensitive and soft. he may not look like it but in the inside, he's the opposite." jongin says.

i let out a light chuckle. "don't worry, i'm not going to do anything."

"thank you baekhyun."

"no problem. park chanyeol is just really handsome." i mutter under my breath but i knew jongin heard me because of his wide smile.