Let's see...

The years passed and the little baby girl became a beautiful lady. The fact that she was Merlin's daughter gave her the chance to grow up together with the "king" of Camelot and also study by the side of the old doctor of the castle. 

What? If Gaia was a mage like her father? Yeah, she was but not a strong one. She could only use magic in medicine and a little healing and sometimes small and simple spells. 

The old doctor and teacher of our protagonist passed away peacefully in his sleep and then Gaia proved to be a great doctor and the only one in Camelot. Everyone knew or had heard about her, a woman that had won the respect of everyone... that was't easy those days... 

Gaia knew a lot of secrets about almost everyone in the Castle, royalty or not, she was a good listener and had won their trust... Even, if she was too sassy sometimes. But the greatest secret was the secret of King Arthour... only few knew that their "king" was actually a woman.

Well? What are we waiting for my dear readers? Let's see how is Gaia doing. ;)

Gaia P.O.V

I was at my sanitarium. A room which I could work my medicine and see my patients. I was working on a medicine or at least that was what I supposed to do... I was just looking out of my window and noticing a certain someone and touching gently a little white lily in a small jar with water... and for sure I was smiling like an idiot.

Fou (look picture) was my dad's familiar but he liked to keep me company and right now he was looking for attetion. He jumped on the window next to the lily and started playing games. I stroked him gently and giggled. 

"You little furball. Always wants to play around." Fou looked happy and played with my hand and I looked again outside my window. The knights were testing young men for new recruits. I talked to Fou.

"All these boys are dreaming to became knights but only few will make it." I noticed one of them and it looked like he twisted his leg. "And in no minute we will have company."

Two other candidates of knights helped him and I saw Sir Gawain to give them instructions how to come here I imagine. I gave a soft pat on Fou's head and put some oil on the fire. Hot oil was always helping.

In a few I heard a knock and I said. " Come in"

The two men had brought the injured one. "Are you doctor Gaia?"

"Yes. Lie him down here." I told them and pointed the bed. They let him on the bed and I walked closer to him. "What happened?" I asked him. "I think I twisted my leg." 

"Which one?" I continued asking and I heard the other two murmuring. 

"Is she really a doctor?" The taller one whispered. "Yeah, and I think that I'm going to visit her a lot." "Me too. She is so pretty."

I rolled my eyes and after put off his boot I checked his leg and asking him where it hurted.

"You gonna be okay. It's just not in its place." I said.

He looked scared. "W--what do you mean?"

I touched gently his leg and gave it a massage with hot oil. "Don't worry. Just relax." I told him and when I make sure he was relaxing then I done a quick and strong twist.

"OUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Are you trying to kill me?!!" He yelled in pain.

I stared at him and smirked. "Try to walk." He stared at me and I raised an eyebrow. The young man hesitate but stood up and made some steps and smiled and made a round in the room. "Amazing... It doesn't hurt at all. Thank you." He gave a small curtsey.

"It was not a problem. Just rest a little and you will be fine. Now go back, maybe you still have chances to be chosen." I smiled and he run happy back. "Thanks again."

The other two started fake coughing. "I think I catch a cold." "Me too." And they coughed louder. "Are you sure?" I glanced at them.

"O--Of course."

"Ohhh poor babies." I went between them and stroked their faces and I saw those idiots were melting in my touch. "I have the perfect medicine for you. With spiders, frog legs, bat wings and eye of a giant."

They were ready to puke. "I---I feel better." "Wow! I will go back! Bye."

And both of them started running back.

I smirked and took Fou in my arms. "They believed that they can tricked me. What idiots." I giggled and Fou purred in my hug.