{66} "Best night of my life"

Beginne am Anfang

"You know, I suck at speeches or whatever this is.. but I love you very much, and I know that our love will never waver. Words can't express how much I love you, and how much you make me happy. But I'll try." I chuckled.

"You make me the happiest person in the world, and you're my best friend and soulmate. Before you, I was sad, lonely, depressed from my parents death, and I took it out on everyone else. Until you came along. I tried to push you away but you didn't let me, and after all these years, you still haven't let me push you away, and I'm very thankful for that. And I don't wanna make this long, but I just have to much to tell you. But I'll save that for later, but I want to be with you forever, and I want forever to start now. And I know you turned me down three years ago, but I hope this is different. So Mills, will you marry me?" I asked, shaking a lot.

"Yes"- Jacob fell out of the bushes, cutting Millie off, as we looked over. "Sorry, I fell. Go on." He mumbled, making me want to strangle him.

She smiled turning her attention back on me, as I sighed a breath of relief. She wiped her tears, as I took off her promise ring, and slipped the engagement ring on her finger. Tears kept falling from her eyes, as I got up.

She hugged me tightly, as I picked her up, smiling. Everyone came out of nowhere, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We had to watch the proposal." Caleb smiled, as everyone started hugging us. "Sorry for ruining it." Jacob hugged us tightly, as we chuckled, hugging him back.

Romeo hugged us both, smiling. His girlfriend just stood there, on her phone.

Her mom and Nick and Evelyn all hugged us tightly, as Millie kept crying. "I knew it." Nick smiled, as I chuckled, nodding.

"I just wanna say, IM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER!" Iris yelled, crying, as everyone laughed.

Millie walked back over to me, hugging me tightly again. I smiled, spinning her around, as tears burned in my eyes.

"Sorry, I was holding them back." Tears fell from my eyes, as she smiled, crying as well. She wiped my tears, smiling.

All of the girls gushed at Millie's ring, as she smiled. "That's the prettiest ring I've ever seen!" Liz smiled, as everyone nodded.

The guys patted my back, as Caleb pulled me in for a tight hug. Jacob started crying, smiling. "I'm just so happy." He cried, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

I never thought in a million years, he would be happy but okay.

After a while of talking with everyone, we decided to head home to.. sleep.

We got in the car, driving back to our house. We bought Millies house from her mom since Millie didn't wanna leave it.

We walked inside, and Millie ran to El. "Look, I'm engaged!" She smiled, as I chuckled at the fact that she's talking to her cat.

"El I'm gonna need you to stay out of the room tonight." I picked Millie up, throwing her over my shoulder, as she shrieked, laughing.

I carried her to to our room, which is now the master bedroom, since we moved in here. I carried her in, closing the door, and tossing her on the bed gently. I took her ring off, setting it down nicely.

She smiled, as I started taking everything else off....

~~~

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Millies waist, resting on her stomach, as her back faced me. I kissed her shoulder softly, pulling her closer.

After a while, I felt her move around, as she fluttered her eyes open, turning around. She smiled softly at me, as I kissed her nose lightly.

I turned around, grabbing her ring from the nightstand, turning around and putting it back on her finger.