-seven-

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my sins to keep.

~~~

"This scares the crap out of me, Seulgi..." Irene breathlessly whispered, that same euphoric feeling that bestows upon me whenever she speaks my name reducing my bones to jelly. "I shouldn't want any of this because it's wrong but I do...I want it...but I'm so scared..."

I laughed humorously.

"Girl, you think too much."

It was true.

These stupid walls of doubt she built between us barricaded what was left of her perfection.

And it pissed me off.

She's straight.

She has a boyfriend.

She has morals.

But who gives a fuck about all that when it comes to what feels good?

To what feels oh so very wrong and yet deliciously undeniable?

Fuck this world and its judgemental bullshit customs.

I embrace my jacket of sins because when it really boils down to it, we're all going to hell anyway.

So why not go out with a motherfucking bang?

"You don't have to think with me, Irene...just feel..." I chorused her urgently, inhaling deeply through my nostrils.

"...How do I do that?"

I exhaled.

"Let me in...and I'll show you."

An eternity seemed to pass as I longingly waited for her answer...

...But when I heard the rusty click of the stall's bolt unlatching, I knew fate was on my side.

Without letting a single second slip by, I crept inside and was once again face to face with my obsession.

Irene stood motionless in the cramped stall, perspiration already forming at her brow. I smelled her lust with the precision of a great white shark detecting a driblet of blood in the masses of the deep blue.

After closing and relatching the hook, I took Irene by her slender waist and switched out positions so that her back was to the door and mine was facing the toilet. I interlocked our fingers then pinned them above her head, the light brush of our noses signifying just how close we were.

We both released strangled moans st the sensation of our breasts practically melting together. A shocked gasp escaped her parted lips when I inclined my head forward and fiendishly leeched myself onto her creamy skin.

"Do you like this...?" I panted to her while scraping my teeth along her collarbone. "Do you want more...?" I didn't give her a chance to answer for I licked my way hotly from the side of her face to the outer shell of her ear, giving myself permission to nibble on her cartilage.

She shivered.

"You're in control, Irene..." I explained gruffly, kissing my way back down to her face and to her chin. I prodded my tongue at the entrance of her moist red lips, eliciting a thrilling whimper from her. "Control me..."

"I-I've never done this with a girl before..." She managed to choke out, her breathe hitching over every syllable she spoke. "I-I don't know what to do..."

"You're thinking," I growled, staring her right in her hazy glazed eyes. "Don't."

Instead of protesting like I half expected, Irene surprised me by removing our bound hands from above her and guided them down towards my chest so that she was cupping my breats.