Chapter Eighty-Five

Start from the beginning

“Who got your bow on?” he asks me, looking down at his fucked up one.

“Olivia,” I say and she looks over.

“I don’t think you should be in here,” Tia says, “your girlfriend might get mad that your breathing the same air as Olivia.”

“Well I’m looking for Gemma so she can get this on,” he says.

“Ask mum,” I tell him.

“I can’t find her either,” he huffs, “everyone’s running around like crazy people.”

“Come here,” Olivia gives in. She helps Harry with his bow tie.

“Sorry,” I hear him say. Olivia ignores him and doesn’t look up at all. She gets done and quickly turns around. Harry looks at her but she doesn’t turn.

“So much tension,” I laugh. Tia gives me a glare.

“What did you want to tell me?” Harry asks. Tia looks at me with a shocked face, I turn and look at Harry.

“I’ll tell you later,” I lean on the headboard of the bed. He leaves the room without looking back.

“It must not be that important,” I hear him say before he walked out. Douche.

Harry’s POV

“I’m so nervous,” Gemma slightly jumps.

“Stop moving,” mum fixes her dress from the bottom, “you have to look gorgeous, this only happens once.”

“Well,” Edward laughs.

“Shut up,” Gemma says and Edward shrugs.

Gemma finally turns around and breathes in deeply.

“How do I look?” she asks really nervously.

“Oh my god,” the boys and I chorus.

“What?” she panics.

“You look incredible,” I tell her, almost in tears. 

Her gown is massive. Like a cinderella dress. It’s quite simple but very elegant. The bottom is very big and sparkly. The top of the dress has a a couple diamond embellishments and it’s strapless. It doesn’t have the corsage looking thing. It’s only tight up to her chest and below it’s loose for her pregnant stomach.

“I’m speechless,” Edward says covering his mouth, “I’ll be honest, I never saw this day coming. I kind of want to cry.”

“Wow,” Marcel huffs, “you admitted to crying.”