Chapter Fourteen

Harry's POV

"Harry!" a loud group of girls cheered as I walked through the gate to Maceys backyard.

"Well look who showed up, the Styles triplets," Macey walks up holding a plastic cup and smirks at Edward and I, "thought you were grounded."

"We are," Marcel butts in. Edward elbows him.

"What does it matter, we're here," Edward growls.

"Hey Harry," she smiles biting her lip ignoring Edwards crude comment.

I nod and push through the crowd. I feel Edward and Marcel following me as I make my way to the pool area. Where is she?

"Hey!" the boys cheer.

"Glad you could make it," Zayn pats my back.

"Is that Marcel?" Niall points.

"Uhh yeah," I gulp.

"Why is he here?" Liam asks.

"Hey, leave him alone," I defend Marcel. The boys don't say anything else.

"Well I'm leaving," Edward announces as if we care. Marcel sticks with me and Eddy leaves with his friends.

"So what first? Body shots?" Zayn smirks. Party's just getting started.

Marcel's POV

"What are body shots?" I ask. Harrys friends laugh at me. It was just a question. I don't see what's so funny about it?

"We'll show you," Niall latches his arm around me as we follow Harry into the kitchen. There is a girl on top of the counter with half her shirt up and a guy picking up a small glass from her stomach with just his mouth. His hands are behind his back as he reaches for the glass and dips his head back consuming the liquid inside.

"Whose first?" Niall shouts.

"Harry should go," a young girl whose clearly way too drunk sits up onto the counter. Harry smiles and gives in. Zayn fills a glass with what seems to be vodka and gently puts it on her stomach. Harry puts his arms behind his back and quickly picks up the small glass and takes the shot.

The crowd cheers and he sets the glass down, "okay just one." he smiles and comes back.

"You should do one," Liam laughs.

"Umm no," I scoot away.

"Come on!" Niall chants, "it's not that bad."

I shake my head and walk away. I head outside and sit on the porch. There are so many people here. I don't know anyone besides Harry and Edward. I recognize a couple people but I don't talk to anyone. I shouldn't be here. Mom and dad are going to kill me.

"Hey loser, what the hell are you doing at a party like this?" a big drunk jock pesters me.

"Hey watch it," I hear Harrys voice come from behind.

"Oh hey man I'm sorry," he steps away when I realize it wasn't Harry. It was Edward.

"Eddy?" I look to my surprise. It was him. He defended me?

"Shut up. I never defended you. This is between us! Got it?" he scoffs. I nod quickly.

"Come on," he says.

"Are we going home?" I really hope so. I don't like it here. I have no way back home because Harrys was the one that drove us here.

"What the fuck? No." he frowns, "we've only been here for 10 minuets."

I frown and follow him to the kitchen full of crowded people. We walk further into what seems to be the living room. I don't spot Harry anywhere, so I guess I'm stuck with Edward. There is a ping pong table located in the center of the room. Cool, I thought.

"Are we playing ping-pong?" I cheer.

"No!" Edward growls. There are cups lined up on each end filled with alcohol.

"Ed! You playing man or what?" I hear Mikes voice.

"Hey you brought your brother. How great," I hear the sarcasm in Cals voice.

"Shut up. He's gonna play," he invites me without my permission.

"I am?" I ask.

"Yes now shut up and grab a ball," he scowls.

Harrys POV

I've walked the entire perimeter of this house and I can't find Olivia. I see Edward and Marcel in the living room playing beer pong with Edwards stupid friends as I walk upstairs. There isn't many people out here as downstairs. I decide to go into Maceys room hoping Olivia might be in there avoiding the party. She doesn't seem like the type if girl who would be into these parties.

I slowly open the door. I'm disappointed I only see Macey in there sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Styles," she smirks, "never thought I'd see you back in here."

"Where's Olivia?" I immediately ask.

She frowns. I know she expected me to jump right at her, but I'm over her.

"She's not here," she says and turns her back towards me.

"But you invited her," I step in closer.

"Yeah, I know." she harshly remarks, "why the hell do you care. Do you like her?"

"Maybe," Yes.

She sighs, "well she's not here."

"Okay then," I say and begin to walk away.

"Wait," she stands and pulls my arm towards her, "stay."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I say.

"Please," she gives me her dumb puppy face trying to hold in her laugh.

"Macey," I whine. I want to leave. If Olivia isn't here than I really don't want to be here. That's the only reason I came and since she isn't here, I can go and possibly get back home in time before my parents realize all three of us are gone.

She pulls me in and shuts the door, "come on. We've had some great times in this room. Remember?" she bites her lip and motions over to the bed.

I sigh and shove my hands into my pockets. She's trying to seduce me, but it's not working. She broke up with and yes I was devastated but I'm over it. I'm over her. I only care about Olivia right now.

"Harry," she smiles and walks closer to me.

"Macey no," I say.

"Come on," her lips almost touching mine, "you've missed this. I know you have." She tries lifting my shirt but I pull it back down.

"Stop," I warn.

"I've missed your touch Harry," she whispers and sticks her hands under my shirt. I feel her cold hands touch my skin.

"Macey you're drunk," I try pushing her away.

"So," she laughs. I don't realize how strong she is until she turns me around and pushes me onto her bed. She smiles and pull her shirt over her head. She jumps on me and presses her lips onto mine.

"Macey," I manage to say. She tastes like pure alcohol and her tongue traces my lips. I try pushing her off but she comes back onto me.

"Don't" she breathes, "I'm sorry. Just give this to me again. Only you know how to make me feel like a woman."

She continues to kiss me. I just want to leave but she's a fighter. She's yanking on my shirt hard and not letting go. Her hips are swiftly grinding over me. She's so clingy.

"Macey stop," I say. She's now leaving wet kisses over my neck, "I have to go."

"Don't leave," she begs, "touch me."

"Macey get off."

"No," she nearly screams, "I miss you Harry. Just please give me what I want."

"Macey you're drunk and you broke up with me," I remind her.

"I regret it," she try's pulling my pants down.

"No," I push her hands away from my buckle. She laughs and attempts to unbuckle my pants. I smack her hands away and she continues to laugh.

"Stop it."

"Oh baby come on!" she shouts.

"Macey shut up!" I tell her.

She puts all her weight on me and kisses me again. I try pushing her off me again but her hand is wrapped around the neck of my shirt. She's tough. Maybe if I just kiss her she'll stop.

I give in and kiss her back. I grab her waist to stop her grinding over me. Her tongue enters my mouth as she plays around with mine. I really don't want to be doing this with her but whatever makes her get off me. If I please her with just making out with her she should stop and I could leave soon. She seems to be liking it. She holds my neck and digs her nails into it. I show no emotion but I just feel pain from her nails digging in my skin.

"Macey I-" that voice, "oh I'm sorry I didn't-"

We stop and I look up to see that innocent face. Fuck!