Chapter Forty-Four

Edwards POV

I wake up on the floor of the living room with Marcel on top of me. I push him off and he grunts. My head is aching and my body is weak. What the fuck happened last night.

"Morning sunshine," Harry walks in and bites into an apple. He's wearing only gray sweats with his waist supporting them from falling down.

The house is a fucking disaster. There are cups everywhere. The white couches have stains on them and there's trash everywhere.

"Is anything broken?" I slowly sit up and lean on the couch.

"No," he brushes off chip crumbs off the sofa and takes a seat, "wait yes! Only one thing got broken last night."

"Really?" I rub my eyes, "what?"

"Olivia's heart," he frowns. He stands from the couch and leaves, "pick all this shit up. Your party, you clean."

Fucking hell.

Marcel's POV

Edward kicked my side and woke me up. I literally crawled up the staircase and into my room. My body ached not because of Edward but because of all the alcohol in my system. My head was pounding and I'm pretty sure I puked, I just can't remember when? This is time it wasn't on Olivia.

Olivia. Man! I forgot about her. Honestly the last thing I recall was when I first spotted her. Everything else is a blur. That party was outrageous and pretty fun. I decided on staying in bed for a while and sleep.

Harrys POV

"Niall!" I shout, "Niall! Wake up."

"I can't go to the doctors mum!" he groans.

"What? No it's Harry," I shake him, "wake up."

"Oh shit Harry," his eyes open, "where am I."

"You passed out on my kitchen floor," I laugh and reach out for him to take my hand.

"Awe man I must've gotten so wasted," he rubs his eyes and check his feet. Both his shoes are luckily still on, "that party was sick man."

"Thanks," I take credit.

"Ya need help cleaning?" he scans the messy kitchen, "I can stick around and help."

"Nah man," I pat his back, "you can go get rest. I'm making Ed clean all this up."

He laughs, "he's not gonna like that idea."

I shrug and he leaves. I walk into the living room and Ed has a trash bag in one hand picking up all the cups and other trash lying around.

"Whose are these?" he holds up a pair of lace panties and grins.

"Beats me," I jump on the couch and turn the TV on.

"Aren't you going to help?" he gives me a glare.

"No," my eyes don't leave the TV screen, "your party."

Edwards POV

After three hours of sweeping, dusting, and picking up trash, I finally finish cleaning the house. Im glad no one went upstairs. Well I'm sure the guest rooms are, you know..messed up. Harry is still on the couch watching football and eating leftover chips.

"So what did you say about breaking Olivia's heart?" I take a seat next to him.

"You really don't remember do you?" he chuckles and stares back at the television screen.

"No! I was piss drunk!" I defend. He's not responding. He's just sitting there eating chips like a fucking hypocrite not wanting to tell me what I did. I'm sure I clearly fucked up and I want to know now.