Chapter Twenty-Nine

Harrys POV

"Harry," my dad shoves me aside.

"Im...sorry," I manage to say between laughs,"he.." i can't stop laughing at how ridiculous Edward looks in a suit. I look good in one but he doesnt. It's weird to say since we're obviously triplets and we look alike of course, but seeing Edward in one is so strange and weird.

"He looks like a douche," I point and laugh. Gemmas fiance frowns and looks at Gemma.

"Harry that isn't nice," Gemma growls.

"Someone had to say it," I laugh and so does Marcel. Edward stands there in silent.

"He does not look like a..douche," Gemma tries to hide her smile and grabs her fiances arm.

"Oh Im not talking about Jean," I continue to laugh.

"It's Jeff," he speaks up. His voice is very masculine. He's wearing a suit and tie. His height over powers Gemmas and his hair is slick and straight. Kind of like when Zayn does his quiff.

"Oh yea i'm sorry man," I snort and look back at Edward.

"Shut the fuck up Harry," Edward walks in and shoves me.

"Don't you look dapper," I smile.

"Fuck off," he growls.

"Edward stop it," mother grits her teeth.

"You have three brothers?" Jeff frowns.

Edwards POV

"You have three brothers?" Gemmas tool of a fiance looks back and forth between Marcel, Harry and I. Did she not mention this to him?

"Yes I told you," Gemma looks disapointed. Slick move man. You just earned yourself a mean glare from daddy over there.

"I know, but you didnt say they were triplets," he looks back at Gemma.

"You obviously haven't been with my sister long enough to know she has triplet brothers," I say, "shouldn't you be a good listener? And how come you havent came around before? Scared?" I give him a decieving smile and take off the jacket and roll up the sleeves of the white dress shirt revealing my inked arms full of tattoos. Jeffs eyes widen and he's starting to look a bit sweaty. This should be good.

Marcels POV

Poor of Gemmas fiance to discover Edwards intentions of making him nervous. I knew it was coming but didn't really bother to say anything. Frankly I was actually looking forward to this. I don't like the idea of Gemma suddenly bringing home a man as much as dad dreads it and i'm sure Harry and Edward don't like it either. We're her brothers and of course we don't like this. Im sure no one would. I may not be scary and deceiving but Edward and Harry surley are. Mainly Edward because his tattoos bring out that sometimes needful quality. Along with that foul language that comes along with it.

Jeff looks scared I can tell you that.

"Scared?" Edward smirks at Jeff. He loosens his tight a bit and clears his throat.

"No," he sniffs.

"Well you should be," Edward frowns. I'm surprised no one has stopped Edward from speaking. I figured dad would have taken him to the other room and give him a long lecture about how he shoulf behave when guests are around lilke he has many times before, but doesnt. Im sure he agrees with Edward on these terms right now about how poor ol' Jeff should be scared. He should be because right now, Im scared.

Dinner hasnt even started yet and theres so much tension growing. Harry laughs after Edward tells Jeff he should be scared right now.

"Beth! Where's the food," Edward calls and walks into the dining area.

"This should be a pleasant night, don't you think?" I look at dad and he frowns at me. Harry laughs and follows Edward. Gemma grabs Jeffs hand and walks him to the dining room followed by me and mum and dad. I can't wait for dinner to start.

Harrys POV

Mum and dad take a seat at the heads of the table. Marcel Ed and I take a seat one side and Gemma and Jeff are on the other. Edward is sitting directly across from Jeff.

"So Jeff what do you do? Work?" Dad asks.

"No just in college at the moment," he says.

"Is that where you met my sister?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he shortly answers.

Beth comes in and pours mum and da a glass of wine. She walks over to Gemma and pours Gemma and Jeff a glass of wine. As for us triplets, she pours is glasses of water.

"Beth would you like some help with dinner?" mum asks.

"That'd be wonderful dear," Beth smiles.

"Gemma," mother calls before she leaves.

"Yes?" Gemma stiffens her back.

"Would you like to come help?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Gemma lightly laughs.

"Go on sweetie. Help your mother," Dad insists. Gemma looks at Jeff like if he were an abandoned puppy. Well come to the looks of it he does once Gemma leaves to the kitchen. He looks like a lost puppy surrounded by a pack of vicious bulldogs.

Edwards POV

Prick. This guy is a softy. I can tell hes afraid by the way he looks at my tattooed arms. I knew they would come in handy some how.

"So um..what are your names?" he looks at us triplets.

"I'm Marcel."

"Harry."

"And I'm Ed," I unfold the napkin and pull out the knife that was wrapped inside and begin playing around with it.

"How nice," Jeff clears his throat an rubs his hands over his stupid black slacks he has on.

"What's on your back?" Harry frowns and pushes me so he can get a better view.

"I got another tattoo," I look over my shoulder.

"Christ," dad swears in rubs his temples together.

"When?" Marcel asks.

"Don't worry about it," I frown. I got it during school. I sort of skipped history and went out to get one with Mikey.

"Can we see it?" Marcel looks over.

"Sure I guess," I unbutton the first three buttons revealing the swallows on my chest, and the year dates of my parents birth which is a tattoo Harry and I share.

Marcel's POV

I stand up and walk over to see Edwards new tattoo. Harry carefully peels off the tape and reveals a fresh tattoo.

"That's nice bro," Harry laughs and high fives Eddy. It's a portrait of Gemma and Mum.

"Yeah but shut the fuck up about it. it's a surprise," Edward says.

"Are you forgetting your father is in the room?" Dad frowns.

"Whoops," Edward rolls his eyes and takes a sip of water.

"Do you have tattoos Jeff?" I dare to ask.

"Umm...no," he says.

"Why not?" Harry looks at Jeff with disgust, "I have a bit of tattoos myself. Not as much as Edward of course."

"They are horrendous," Jeff laughs for the first time tonight.

"What?" Edward frowns, "and what's that supposed to mean?" he literally shouts.

This is great.

(**Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you're having a wonderful day! I love you :)

Hey guys! Be sure to VOTE|COMMENT please!!! **)