Chapter Nineteen

(* Woo thanks for 90,000+ reads!
ILY SO MUCH! :) !

>>And i want to see you guys make covers for the book!

Make one and use the hashtag #iwlwwyCovers on either Instagram or Twitter! I will look at them and give you guys a shoutout on the next chapter!!

Enjoy! )

Harrys POV

After school I headed to the locker room. I really wasn't feeling football practice today to I went down to see Coach Smith to ask if I can skip it. I would have just not gone but I want to be sure that if I miss one practice, I could still be eligible to play Friday.

"Hey Coach," I see Coach Smith standing in front of the locker room writing on his clipboard.

"Harry," he looks pleased to see me, "ready for practice?"

"About that," I grit my teeth, "I can't come to practice."

"What?" he gasps not looking so pleased to see me anymore, "well why not?"

"Well," come on Harry. Think of an excuse! A good one.

"My mother isn't very well. She's um very ill and I have to take care of her," I rub the back of my neck hoping this would work.

Coach Smith looks at the ground and sighs, "well can't one of your brother take care of her? I mean, sorry son but we really need you out there for Friday."

"No. I mean Marcel can but he's very clumsy and could make things a lot worse for her," I say. He tilts his head and agrees.

"And Edwards worthless, you know that," I say and again he agrees.

"That's true," he lightly chuckles.

"So I was wondering if I don't come today but I do practice tomorrow, I will still be eligible to play Friday?" I really hope I do.

"You're the star of the team," he begins, "but you know the rules. Miss just one practice and you can't play this weeks game."

"Coach c'mon," I plead, "you've got to let me play Friday. There's no way the team can do it without me. I'm the best forward you've got."

"We have Ricky," he reminds me. Ricky is good but he's no better than me.

"Coach please," my voice gets a bit louder, "you have to. The boys can't do the play without me. You know that Louis, Niall and I have the best triangle play. Louis can't be forward without me. Zayn and Liam are the best defense you've got and they can play if I'm not there to guide them when the opposing team comes to an attack."

"I'm sure they can manage without you," he pats my back.

"Coach," I say.

"Sorry Harry but rules are rules. If I let this practice slide then the rest of the team are going to think I'm giving you free runs and then they'll come busting in my office waiting for an explanation and what am I to tell them?"

"Harry's mom was dying and neither of her idiotic brothers could help her besides him," I shrug and he gives me a glare.

"I'm sorry Harry," he clicks his tongue and walks back into his office.

"Dammit," I whisper. I pull out my cellphone and dial Edward.

"Where are you?" He answers.

"What?"

"Im waiting for you at your car and you aren't here," he says in frustration.

"Okay I'm going chill," I hang up and run out to the parking lot.

"There you are!" Edward screams, "where the fuck have you been?"

"With my coach calm down," I press the button on my car remote and unlock it.

"Hurry up," he slams the door as he enters.

"Easy with my car or will kick you out," I put the key in the ignition and drive off.

I pull my phone back out while driving and text Marcel.

*Olivia is going to the house again. I don't know why but I'm guessing Edward invited her because he told me she was going. I have to go to football practice. keep an eye on them! I don't care how fucking sick you are*

I turn the music up and stare at Edward as he taps his foot along with the beat of the music.

"What?" he frowns.

"Nothing," I focus my eyes back on the road and drive 5 miles over the speed limit.

Marcel's POV

Olivia is coming over again! Why? Is she coming? Why is she coming? I'm so confused. I want to text Edward and ask why but I know he won't give me the answer.

I really want to jump in the shower and make myself presentable but then I won't look sick like I'm supposed to look. Plus I don't even think she cares about me. I'm sure she's not even here to see me anyway, she's coming with Edward that's for sure.

I tie my robe tighter and lay back on the headboard of my bed. My head still aches and Beth has been taking care of me all day and I love her for that. She's out getting groceries right now and left lunch in the kitchen for Harry and Edward once they get back from school. I've been bored all day an haven't bothered to touch any of my homework which is quite surprising in my part. I can finish it in a breeze, but I choose to do it later.

I hear the front door open from all the way up in my room. Loud footsteps are heard stomping quickly up the stairs followed by another pair. They're here.

"Hey," Harry pops in followed by Edward.

"Hi," I softly say. Harry takes a seat at the edge of my bed and Edward walks around my room playing with the small Star Wars figures in have on my shelves.

"Don't touch those," I tell Edward and he shoots me a glare.

"Feel any better?" Harry asks.

"Yeah a bit," I rub my head, "Beth left you guys food downstairs."

"Awh fuck yeah," Edward puts down the figure and runs downstairs.

"Why is Olivia coming?" I dare to ask.

"I don't know? Eddy went to talk to her in Chemistry this morning. I asked what he told her and all he said was 'nothing' like the asshole he is," Harry explains, "then he comes out and tells me she's coming over without giving me any explanation whatsoever."

I sigh and play with the ropes on my robe. I'm dying to know why she's coming over. I did miss seeing her today but sure she didn't.

"She asked about you," Harry snorts.

"She did," I sit up.

"Yeah. She asked where you were," he tells me.

"And what'd ya say?" I smile. I've never felt this way before.

"I told her you were sick obviously."

My stomach feels weird. Joy takes over and my spine tingles. I can't help but smile like an idiot. Harry smirks but I know deep down he's full of envy.

"Did you get my text about keeping an eye on them?" Harrys voice cracks.

"Keeping an eye on who?" Edward comes from behind Harry, holding a sandwich in one hand and a coke in the other. Uh oh.

"Nobody," Harry scoffs.

"Clearly somebody," Edward bites into the ham and cheese sandwich.

"Piss off Eddy," Harry turns and throws a hackie-sack at him.

"Watch it!" Edward spits. Their shouting is making my headache worse.

"Yes their upstairs I'm sure," we hear Beth's voice clearly.

"The doorbell rang?" Harry frowns and looks back and forth between Edward and I.

"I didn't hear it?" Edward looks out the door but doesn't leave.

"Neither did I," I say. I hear small footsteps coming up and the beautiful curvy girl walks down the long hallway.

"Marcel!" she finds my room and runs in. She pushes passed Edward and Harry and latches her arms around my neck.

"What?" Harry gasps. Edward frowns and drops his sandwich on the floor. I'm as surprised as they are.

What?