Chapter Seventy-One

Harry's POV

I'm so lost and confused as to where dad has brought us but I have an idea.

"SURPRISE!" a crowd cheers as I remove my blindfold. I take in my surroundings and notice we are at Mikes dad's pub and all out friends are here.

"Fuck yes!" Edward looks around and hugs dad.

"Happy birthday!" they all cheer. I smile big at everyone and look at all the balloons and streamers hanging from the ceiling. A big banner hangs above the DJ that says 'Happy 18th Triplets'.

"Happy birthday," someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around and see a tall sexy blonde standing behind me.

"Thanks," I pull Chloe in front of me with a big smile.

"You look stunning with this jersey on," she teases and tugs on the thin material.

"Looks better on the floor," I tease back and she laughs at my joke.

"You have a way with words Styles," she locks her fingers with mine, "let's go dance."

Marcel's POV

"Hey, Happy Birthday," Olivia comes over and sits next to me at the bar area. Leeroy joins her and sits on the other side of me.

"Hey kitten, Happy Birthday!" Leeroy blows a party whistle in my ear. I flinch and ignore them both.

"What's wrong?" Olivia rubs my back, "are you alright?"

"Do I look okay?" I sigh.

"No," Leeroy replies, "you look like shit."

"Thanks," I sarcastically laugh and duck my head.

"I'm kidding," Leeroy is quick to defend, "what's the matter?"

"I saw her," I say.

"Who?" Olivia asks.

"Veronica dummy," Leeroy rolls his eyes at Olivia.

"Where?" she asks.

"The game," I slam my fist on the counter, "she was there and I called her name. She didn't listen! I know she did because the people around her were staring at me quite peculiar when I shouted her name repeatedly."

"Marcel she's in Yorkshire," Leeroy looks at me with concern.

"No she was here!" I yell over the loud music, "I saw her with my own eyes!"

"Oh sweetie," Leeroy's bottom lip sticks out, "no."

"What do you mean no?" I grown at him, "I saw her!"

"She called today from the pay-phone she called from last time," he says, "I came over to tell you but you insist she was there."

"She called? When! What time?" my heart beat is at it's ultimate speed.

"Today about thirty minutes ago," he says, "it was her only chance to call and she wanted to wish you a happy birthday. She's still in Yorkshire, Marcel. She was never here."

Edwards POV

"Baby," I breathe, "Tia. I - I have to go perform."

"2 more minutes," she tugs at my hair as her tongue enters my mouth, "they can wait."

She kisses my neck and it's driving me crazy, "as much as I want to fuck you right now, I need to go on stage."

She groans, "fine. But you're all mine after that."

"Promise," I kiss her once last time and leave the closet she dragged me in not even five minutes after I arrived.

After a small, one last soundcheck, we were ready to perform. I spot the two record agents sitting at the bar close to Marcel. Fuck I'm nervous as shit. If I would have known we were going to end up having this party, we could have rehearsed yesterday.