105. Sleeping Arrangements

Start from the beginning

I rubbed the back of my head and yawned. I looked over at the digital clock and discovered that it was already past midnight. Even though I don't need to sleep yet, this brought attention to me another issue that I must deal with. What will the sleeping arrangements be like?

I looked over at the two beds in the room. One of the two was being occupied by Muria, and the other one belongs to Irina. If both beds are taken, where do I sleep? On the floor? But my body isn't as physically strong as Zaksus's, so I'm bound to catch a cold that way. Besides, for half the night Zaksus was sleeping on the same bed as Noah.

A heavy feeling suddenly emerged in my chest as I felt it weigh my spirits down. I'm faced with a huge problem, one that's not technically that big of a problem but still is at the same time. Like all I have to do is endure it for the night, which isn't that big of a problem, but knowing that I will get sick doing so is. Therefore, I'm forced in a difficult situation.

I sighed as I leaned my back against the backrest of the chair I was seated in. It looks like I'll have to make due with the floor. I'm the intruder in their room so I shouldn't expect the best of treatment. It is their room and their bed in the end of the day. At least the floor is carpeted. Worst case scenario, I catch a cold. No big deal.

I didn't know if it was coincidence or not, but the movie ended right around the time Irina finished showering. Like when the credits started rolling, the sound of the water splashing stopped. From this, I discovered that Irina take pretty long showers, which I believe is a good thing and something natural because it's normal for someone, especially a girl, to want to remain clean. What came next was the sound of the hair dryer running. However, that only persisted for about a minute before she finished, opened the bathroom door, and peeked her head out.

"Alevian..." she said in a soft voice. Her face was red once again, which I'm not sure if it was from the shower or from embarrassment. "Can you turn around and close your eyes?"

I didn't say anything and obeyed her request. I faced the corner of the room once again and closed my eyes. Then, from behind me I heard her soft footsteps walking over to her luggage and the sound of her unzipping it once again. The reason she wanted me to turn around this time, I believe, must be because she wanted to place the clothing that she had changed out of away. Now why would that warrant me turning around? The answer is that among the clothing she had changed out of was her lingerie. She must be embarrassed and doesn't want me to see them, which I understand.

"Y-you can turn around now," her voice said after about a minute.

I opened my eyes and turned around. There, sitting on the side of her bed was Irina who was dressed in a nightgown that was of a similar style as Muria's. In addition, her hair was also damp from showering and her face was still somewhat red probably from the water vapor she had breathed in in the shower.

As the credits of the movie finally ended, the television backed out to the menu, which we could then choose what else to watch from there on. Then, the three of us was then faced with the silent awkwardness that had plagued the room when it was only Muria and I.

"Alevian," Irina finally started speaking. "So um... how was your day."

"It's alright," I responded. "What about you. I heard you went out with some girls."

"Y-yeah," Irina smiled.

"Did you had fun?" I asked.

She then nodded in response. "It would've been better if Muria had went as well." She then casted her gaze over at the girl who was sitting on the other bed. "But she didn't want to go no matter how hard I try and convince her."

"I'm just tired," Muria explained. "Besides, it's difficult for me in front of people that I don't know."

That's right... Even though Muria's treated fairly respectfully at my school, she's still by herself. I've noticed this since the first day of school. Even though she's different from me, she's still alone. During lunch, she always eats by herself, and even when heading home, I would usually see her walking on her own. I had never seen her with someone before Irina's arrival.

"It's getting late," Muria then said as she checked her phone for the time. "We should go to sleep."

"Right," Irina then smiled and nodded. Then, she looked over at me and frowned. "What about Alevian?"

Muria then looked over at me as well and observed me for a few seconds.

"What about him?" she then asked.

"Where will he be sleeping?" Irina said with a look of concern on her face. "It gets pretty cold at night."

"Hmm..." Muria then frowned as she looked over at me while she decided in her mind what she'll do with me. That look she directed my way made me feel as if I was simply a burden to her. "You're implying he sleep on a bed?"

"Well..." Irina then blushed. "Sleeping on the floor without anything to warm himself with seems kinda cruel."

"Do you mind if he sleeps on your bed?" Muria then suggested. "And you and I can share mine?"

Irina's face then lit up upon hearing that suggestion from Muria. "I'm fine with that!"

"Well..." Muria sighed. Then, she looked down at her bed, which wasn't large in any standards although it was slightly bigger than the single beds in my room. "You wanna try it out first?" Muria said as she lifted the bed covers up so that Irina could come and lay down beside her.

"Of course!" Irina said with a smile.

Irina then got up from her bed and quickly moved to the other bed in the room. Then, she climbed onto the furniture and sat next to Muria while smiling at her. This behavior of her's made Muria quite embarrassed as I saw her face turn a crimson color as she turned her head to look in a different direction out of embarrassment.

"Let's lay down and see if it's comfortable enough." 

Muria then allowed her upper body to relax and rest on the soft mattress. Following her lead, Irina did the same. However, Irina turned sideways and hugged onto Muria's soft body so that the two were pressed up against the other.

"I-Irina!" I heard a soft gasp escape from Muria. However, she made no effort to struggle or push Irina away.

"Muria, your body's so soft," Irina said as she closed her eyes and hugged onto Muria as if a girl hugging onto a stuffed animal for comfort. Then, she took a deep sniff. "And you smell so good as well."

"S-Stop," I heard Muria softly moan as she blushed. "Alevian's here too..."

I was blushing as well upon seeing this lovely scene play out before my eyes. However, when Muria mentioned my presence, I resumed control of my body once again and forced my head to turn in the direction of the window so that I stared at the curtains. However, my body still wanted to take a peek and catch a glimpse of that lovely paradise once again. 

I heard a soft sigh escape from Muria. Then, she started addressing me. "Aren't you going to try the bed?"

"Huh?" I was surprised by that sudden comment. "Right..."

I then turned my head to face Irina's bed and slowly approached it.

This is a bed that a girl has been lying on... I couldn't help but think whenever I took a step forward. With each step that I took, my heart also pounded rapidly in my chest as my breathing deepened. Stay calm, I said to myself. Stay calm.

I then climbed onto the bed and brought my body underneath the bed covers. Then, I slowly allowed my upper body to relax as I brought it down to the bed. Immediately, my nose was met with the pleasant aroma of Irina's body that still lingered on the bedsheets.

Author's Note:

So please vote if you've enjoyed and comment what you think. The comments can be about anything, from who the best girl is to what you think will happen. Like in the past few chapters, none of you have been talking about who's the best girl and who's the waifu. Like come on...