Chapter 14

"Hmm... what a lovely specimen you got here," Victoria weakly opening her eyes when she heard the same voice she's been hearing for the past 6 months. The man was smiling at her while touching her bare skin.

Her eyes wander around, searching for her sister. When she finally noticed her sister, a sharp pain suddenly washed over her. She turned her attention to the man in front of her, staring with wide eyes.

"Every time, it never gets sag! I love this hole you have, Vicky," the man pushed his hips even harder, making Victoria wailed in pain. As time goes by, the intensity he kept delivering to Victoria increases.

"Tori..." she heard her sister cry for her.

"Tori...," Victoria turned her head to her sister while the man releases his white liquid into her body.

"Vi...," the man pulled himself from Victoria and put on his pants. Another man came along with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you shouldn't release inside the girls! They're for selling! If they got pregnant, the price will be lower!" The man who raped Victoria smirk at the raven-haired man in suits.

"But she's too young and fat! This teen, however, she's beautiful and tight. I love her hole. Why can't we keep her as our very own slave?" Violet heard what they said as she tries to remove the shackles. Her heart sank when she saw the state her sister's in.

"Tonight is the night," Violet mentally said before she noticed a sharp object that looks like an ax not far from where she's at. Her eyes locked on to it like vultures while aware of her surroundings.

Violet moved slowly towards the ax, making sure none of the guys noticed what he's trying to do. When she finally managed to grab the handle, she took a couple of deep breaths, and try to get up on both her legs.

The guys noticed what she's trying to do.

"You think you can get to us with shackles around your legs?" Little did they know that because of their own carelessness, she manages to steal a set of keys that fell on the ground when they try to feed her.

Violet removed the shackles and smiled at the guys who kept them from seeing the outside world for 6 months time.

"You've hurt my sister! You have to pay with your body!" Violet swing the ax on her hands and it landed on the man who raped her sister earlier. His left arm falls off onto the ground while he screamed in agony.

Violet turned her attention to the man with the raven hair. She smirked before swinging her ax towards him, decapitate his head from his body. Violet was soaked in blood as she repeated whacks his lifeless body and spilled his head in two.

The man who raped her sister stared with wide eyes. How can someone so young capable of doing such a thing to two grown men?!

Violet didn't wait for him to say anything as she swung her ax, killing the man with one blow on his face. Violet let go of the ax and went to her sister who froze in her place after witnessing something she never thought she ever saw.

"Tori... let's go... let's escape from this place... please," Violet helped her sister up and escape from their captivity.

~~~

Victoria jolted from her slumber when she heard Bianca's soft voice calling for her.

"Tori get up or you'll miss your morning lecture!" Bianca shakes her body while she tries to forget her dream. She looks down on her hand, wondering about her past life. Why did she dream about that dreadful moment?