Chapter 8

"Welcome, ladies and gentleman to our annual auction at Braxton Human Farm where I assure you, our selection of ladies and gentleman are well endowed and well mannered human beings for you to choose from," the Martin couple arrived right on time at the very heart of the human farm they heard so much about.

"The Braxton, aren't they suppose to be the owner of this city well-known car factory? I never thought that they would do such a thing," Victoria muttered to her parents.

"Yes but I guess managing the factory doesn't give you good money. Even we never hurt nor used the innocents like they do," Auriana was disgusted by some of the guests who seem rather excited seeing a half-naked woman being caged up.

"Here we had prepared the girls we chose that's perfect to be auction off tonight. The bidding will start at $100,000 for the male and $500,000 for the female. $1,000,000 for a female bearing a child and $ 1,200,000 for newborn babies for those who wish to be parents," the announcer smirk as he announced the price for each human.

He was happy to see that the city notorious mobster family decided to come tonight. The announcer was sure that today's auction will be one of the most successful one his boss ever done before.

"Mommy look! She's only 2 days old," Victoria exclaimed when she saw a line of newborn babies in one of the many cages. Auriana was torn when she saw the life of these kids. They should be born into a wonderful family, not behind bars. She always has a soft spot for children.

Even with the tough exterior, she puts on, she is a woman still and with the motherly side as well.

"Oh Luca, we have to do something about this," Luca nod when his wife whispered into his ear. His eyes twitch when he remembered how Victoria and Violet used to be when he found them at that alley that night.

"You're right. Even if we're bad people ourselves, we can't just leave these innocent children's be this way," he smiled at one of the babies before the baby smiling back at him.

"I'm so glad that Violet decided to stay with Audrey before going to the island instead of being here," Auriana and Victoria sigh in relief. They were just looking around until they saw the cages that keep pregnant women inside.

"Woman bearing a child in her being showcase like cars rather than with the person they love. How awful this farm can be, turning humans into anima for their own selfish gain. Mommy, have you ever wonder why did you turn evil?" Auriana was taken aback by Victoria's question.

"I was never evil. You of all people should know that by now," Victoria waved at one of the ladies.

"I know but, you're daddy's advisor, aren't you? I'm sure you have a fair share of killing like he does. Mommy, what are we doing here exactly? Are we going to end this or we simply just take over?" Auriana trailed her eyes towards the ladies in the cage and smile.

"I'm going to end this and give these people the freedom they should have the moment they were born. I may be the wife of a mobster but I am a mother to two beautiful girls. I tend to spoil them rotten but I know someday, they will take care of me so honey, let's make sure they know what kind of human beings the Martin can be once they crossed our territory,"

Auriana and Victoria took each other hands and went to see Luca. They're ready and so does everyone who's waiting outside the mansion.

***

"This is taking too long! Why aren't you auctioning those filthy girls yet?!" The mistress of the mansion, Candice Braxton or The Black Lotus barged into the control room where they should be monitoring the progress of the auction.