Chapter 16: About Last Night

Start from the beginning

"Randy you are welcome here anytime." She said pointing her fork at him.

"Since you like them so much I'm gonna have to come over and make them every now and then." Randy said.

"Totally man. Brooke you two should get married and then we can have pancakes all the time." she exclaimed. Dean and Roman laughed and Seth gave me a look. I looked away and continued eating my food. "I like that idea Maddy." Randy said. We then finished our food in silence and I did the dishes. "Need any help?" Maddy asked me coming over.

"Nope I'm good thanks."

"Listen Brooke I know something happened while you were gone. Something with you, Seth, and Randy. Whenever I say something about you and Randy, Seth frowns or he looks sad. Then when I said I have never been in a love triangle the three of you drank and looked at eachother."

"Almost done with the dishes. Then I'll tell you."

I finished up the dishes and motioned to Maddy to follow me upstairs. The guys didn't even notice and she followed me up the stairs. We went into her bedroom and locked the door.

"So what happened?"

"Well you know Seth and I went on that date with you and Dolph. Then I got with Randy but I still had feelings for Seth. Well one day me, Roman, and Seth were in the ring and Randy walked in on Seth and I wrestling and Randy caught Seth laying on top of me and we were staring at eachother."

"Wow Brooke really?"

"Yeah then we made up and I promised not to go near Seth again. Then a while later Randy and I got in the club and I got drunk and started calling Randy Seth and apparently I was trying to take his shirt off."

"Wow Brooke alot happened huh?"

"You have no idea. Randy and I made up again and then we went to the gym one day and I caught Eva kissing Randy and he didn't pull out. I was so hurt and mad and Roman and Seth comforted me. I told Randy that I needed a break and I started seeing Seth again and we kissed."

"Omg Brooke I can't believe you guys kissed."

"Yeah but it was nothing compared to when me and Randy kissed but I just blew it off. Then later on that night Seth and Randy had a match and Randy knocked Seth unconcious. It hurt me to know that Seth got hurt because of me. Randy was so mad that I left him and he got his revenge."

" Yeah I saw that match.That must be terrible and I told you I saw something in Randy."

" Yeah and I realized that Randy was the one for me so when I saw Seth after the match he was barely concious so I kissed him and told him to remember me by that."

"I think you made the right desicion babe and I'm here if you need me."

"Thanks Maddy and sorry for not telling you sooner."

"It's alright but don't let it happen again." I felt her rub my cheek and I had no idea why. I touched my face and it was moist. Had I been crying while telling her this? I got myself together and we walked back downstairs. "You okay?" Seth asked. "Yeah why?"

"Well your eyes are all red and your make up is a little smeared."

"Really oh my gosh. Yeah I'm fine I was just talking to Maddy."

"If you say so."

I sat on Randy's lap and finished watching Impractical Jokers with the guys. As the credits played I asked, "So who wants to swim?"

"I'll go." Randy said. Roman, Seth, and Dean all nodded and ran upstairs to get their trunks on. I put on a red bikini and I knew it looked great on me. When I walked outside all the guys' jaws dropped. "Better close those up, you'll catch flies." I said lifting all of their chins to close their mouths. I dove into the water and it was just the perfect temperature. We all just chilled in the water with a beer in our hands and just talked a bit.

Afterwards we decided to go back inside and finish our game of truth or dare. I invited Nattie, Aj, Layla, and Summer over. Once they all arrived we began playing. I started. "Ummm Randy truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How may girlfriend did you have before me?'

Everyone oooed and I smiled. "Ummmm Lets see about 7 or 8."

"Really?"

"yeah my first one was in the 4th grade."

I giggled," okay it's your turn."

"Umm okay Nattie, truth or dare?dm"

"Truth."

"Umm did Brooke tell you about my thank you to you."

"Sure did and I hoped you like what you got after."

"Pshh she still hasn't showed me."

I looked away embarrassed good thing no one knew what he was talking about. It was Natalya's turn. "Okay umm Dean truth or dare?"

"Dare?"

"i dare you to.."

"Guys this game is boring let's play spin the bottle." Summer interupted. "No getting mad if your boyfriend or girlfriend kisses someone else." she said looking at me and Randy.

She placed her empty beer bottle on the coffe table and spun it. It stopped on Dean. They kissed and Natalya spun. It ended on Roman. She got up and kissed Roman. I ship them they look cute together. Aj spun and it landed on Randy. She looked at me and I nodded in approval. She pecked his lips and I tried to be okay with it and I calmed down after a few seconds.

Seth spun and it landed on Summer. They kissed and then Dean spun. It landed on me, Dean came over and leaned in and we kissed. It was nothing but I looked at Randy and his jaw tightened. I looked down sort of ashamed. Roman spun and it landed on Aj. They kissed and Aj pulled away smiling. Then Randy spun and it landed on me. "We are gonna need some time guys." Randy said. I chuckled and he kissed me with a little tongue action. "Okay guys you just have to kiss, not make out in front of everyone." Summer said pulling us apart. I laughed and I being the only one who hasn't spun, spun the bottle. It landed on Seth. I look at Randy and he looked away in disbelief. Seth just stared at me he looked happy but scared at the same time. I leaned over the table and kissed him. I pulled away and sat back next to Randy grabbing his hand. He hesitated a bit then held my hand. "We gotta go to work it's already 4:00." I said. We all got up and the girls left. I packed my gear and waited for Randy in the living room. He came and we left heading for the arena in Ontario. Dolph and Maddy drove behind us and the guys trailed behind them.