Chapter 23

"Y-you remember? How much?" Your lips still tingled (lmao Tingle) from where Link's own lips had been mere moments ago. Memories from a century ago were brought back to your mind.

"Is that all I am? The other Princess?" You whispered to yourself, unaware of Link's presence.

"No, you're much more." His voice startled you. You jumped back in surprise,"how long have you been here?" You asked.

"Long enough," he replied,"you're much more than that, (Y/N)." Link began to lean in until your lips collided.

"I-I remember you...and you were betrothed to Sidon...but I don't recall the betrothal ever being broken off..." A tear fell down your cheek.

"Link..." You said quietly. You held one of your hands on Link's cheek, caressing it,"the betrothal was never broken off- my father died before it could happen. Calamity Ganon- it-it killed everybody in the Castle...it took control of the Divine Beasts, too, trapping The Champions inside them," You let out a soft cry,"Zelda blamed it on herself, because she couldn't harness the sacred power as our Ancestors had done before us...but when she did learn to wield it...it saved your life, and my own. And now it's saving hers, but it can't last forever. We need to help her, Link. We need to save my sister..." Link wiped your tears away and took your face in his hands. He looked distraught, and felt guilty.

Link
I slept a hundred years, Link thought and all this time Zelda has been holding back the Calamity by herself?

(Y/N) was crying uncontrollably, but understandably so. He was glad he remembered...but he loathed himself for not remembering The Champions.

"(Y/N)," Link said, looking deep into her (E/C) eyes,"after I woke, I was on the Great Plateau, and there was an old man, but he was no old man. It was a spirit, the spirit of your Father, King Rhoam. He gave me a message for you."