Chapter 13

Today, you felt happy. Happy that you had stood up for yourself in front of your Father. He began to see things the way you do after a lot of convincing. You tried to talk to him as Father to Daughter, not King to Princess.

'I will see what I can do.' Is what he said. Those words made you happy, you could be free again.

"Somebody's a bit happier today, huh?" Link's voice appeared from beside you, giving you a slight scare making you jump. You were currently by the pond, skipping stones. Again, dressed in your Hylian Tunic and Cloak. You had nobody to impress, so why worry?

"Did I scare you?" He laughed.

"A little." The both of you chuckled slightly. A comfortable silence was shared between the two of you as you continued skipping stones. Link picked one up and skimmed it across the water elegantly.

You turned to him and noticed his gaze was already on you, which brought a slight pink to your cheeks. He laughed.

"(Y/N), I was wondering-"

"Link! We need to go to Mt Lanayru now! Hurry up-oh. Am I disturbing something here?" Zelda smirked as she approached the both of you. She crossed her arms across her chest. She was dressed in her white dress, her golden locks flowing down her back. Zelda truly was beautiful.

"N-no of course not," You said, stuttering nervously,"we were just skipping stones."

Zelda laughed,"Okay, I believe you. Link, we have to go."

A sad smile spread on your lips as Link looked at you. Suddenly his eyes lit up,"Can (Y/N) come with us?!"