Perfectly Imperfect (BTS x Chubby!Reader)

Start from the beginning

You stood behind the couch where Soon-ja's grandmother is currently sitting as if it would hide your body from the boys. "Um... halmeoni, why are the members of BTS here?" You ask Soon-ja's grandmother, who asked you a long time ago to call her grandmother, softly as if they'd make fun of the way you talk, but you knew they wouldn't. She looks at you and motions for you to sit down beside her. You hesitate and make your way around the couch. You sit down beside her while putting a pillow in your lap as if it would make you smaller. You seemed to be off in your own world as Soon-ja's grandmother continued talking to the boys, not really answering your question.

"I'm going to go make dinner, (Y/n) keep the boys entertained." Soon-ja's grandmother says as she gets up and walks into the kitchen before you could say anything. You looked at the floor as you felt your anxiety rise in your body. You knew that everything is fine, but that didn't stop the fight or flight reflexes to take over your body. "So... No one has answered my question. Not that I don't mind it, but why are you guys here?" You look up as the words escape your lips as if you took the fight option over flight. "Oh you don't know? Taehyung is Soon-ja's cousin." Your eyes widened when you hear what Jin says. You soon burst out laughing which catches the boys off guard.

So that's what she meant when she'd never love again. That must've been the most awkwardest moment in her life next to walking out of the girl's bathroom with her skit stuck in her underwear, luckily I saved her from the whole school finding out.

"S-Sorry." You say as you calm yourself down from laughing.

Despite them talking in Korean while you spoke in English, the eight of you had a fun time. You had slowly moved the pillow away as the conversation between the eight of you went on. Not long after you got comfortable being around them the front door opened. Soon-ja's father entered the house. "(Y/n)! It's been forever since I last saw you!" He says as he walks over to the eight of you.

Despite his kindness, Song Do-won is the worst father ever. He didn't even live here, but he still had visitation rights with Jin-soo. Do-won is a complete drunk most of the time. When he's sober he's a douche bag that's constantly trying to flirt with you as if you'd ever let him do anything to you. He's like that when most females your age, no matter what they look like. He's worst when drunk, trying to get into any girl's pants that's close enough to him. He'll get quite physical if he doesn't get his way.

Out of habit you move closer to the boys, the closet being Yoongi, as if it'd protect you from the sober man that enter the house. "I know..." You say softly as Soon-ja and Jin-soo come downstairs. Soon-ja glares at her father as she makes her way over to us. Before she could say anything her grandmother comes out of the kitchen. "Oh Do-won. I told you that you're not supposed to be here. Especially when Soon-ja and (Y/n) are here. That's the arrangement remember. If Jin-soo wanted to see you I would've called you." Do-won bit his tongue knowing that it wasn't just them. He forces a smile as he nods. "Right. I'll just go then." He looks at you and smirks. "It's good to see you again (Y/n)." You felt your body tense up as you instinctively grabbed onto Yoongi's arm.

Once Do-won left your body relaxed, but your grip on Yoongi's arm stayed the same. "Your still holding onto my arm." He tells you which causes you to blush and quickly let go of him. Soon-ja joins her grandmother in the kitchen to help with dinner. Jin-soo sits beside you.

"So (Y/n) anything new happened since your last trip here?" Jin-soo asks to break the awkward silence. You look at him as you fiddle with the pillow that you put back on you lap when Jin-soo sat down. "Well I stood up to Kelsey and her little group of friends. I don't know why she had to pick on us while we were at the mall, but I guess she's just so infatuated with us that she's got to nitpick at our flaws." You were joking about a Kelsey being infatuated with you, but Jin-soo already knew that. "She's still picking on you? Isn't that childish. You're adults now, can't she just act like one." Jin-soo asks while trying to not get frustrated. "It's okay Soo. We know how to take care of ourselves." You smile at him sweetly.