Perfectly Imperfect (BTS x Chubby!Reader)

Start from the beginning

After the picture you stuff your phone back into your pocket and walk back towards your suitcase, which is currently being pulled outside by Soon-ja. "We'll be safe mom, don't stress over it. I know we'll be on different time schedules, but I'll text you the best I can and call when I can. Love you both and I'll see you two later!" You tell your mom as you follow Soon-ja outside. You close the door behind you and make your way over to the car.

"This is going to be so much fun!"

~Time Skip~

You had finally arrived to Seoul, but you are too tired to even care. You thought by now you'd get used to the time differences and everything, but it doesn't help that you were jamming out to BTS on the plane to actually get any sleep.

"You look like a zombie noona. Did you forget to sleep again?" You look at Soon-ja's brother, Jin-soo. "Don't call me a zombie Jin-soo unless I truly look like a zombie." You tell him as you walk out of the airport, rolling your suitcase behind you. "I told her to stop listening to BTS, but no their music is more important than sleep." You glare at Soon-ja as you stop walking. "Coming from the girl who wouldn't stop raving about how Taehyung is the greatest out of the group." Her face became as red as a tomato. "(N/n)! You weren't supposed to tell Jin-soo that!" She whines as she covers her cheeks before laugh softly and making her way to Jin-soo's car. You roll your eyes as you follow after her with Jin-soo beside you. "She hasn't change one bit since living in America with our mother." You nod as you rub your eyes.

Jin-soo and Soon-ja were separated when their parents divorced, but they were thirteen and fifteen at the time so they were affected too much. They somehow kept in touch despite the time differences. It amazes you every time you come to visit that they act as if they were never separated in the first place. You guess it's because they constantly tell each other everything so it's like they weren't separated in the first place.

After getting everything in the car and nearly falling asleep, Soon-ja squeaks in happiness which doesn't bother her younger brother one bit, but it causes you to sit up quite quickly and ending up with a headache. "Soonie what is the squealing all about?" Jin-soo asks from the driver's seat. "(Y/n) and I are going to the fan signing for BTS!" She tell him excitedly as you lay your head against the window while your eyes close. "That's great! When is..." You didn't hear the rest of the conversation due to falling asleep.

You woke up up in an unfamiliar room. "Where am I?" You mumble to yourself as you sit up. "Good you're awake!" You look to your right to see Jin-soo sitting on the floor. "The guest room wasn't ready for you so I brought you to my room to rest." He tells you as a blush starts to form on his cheeks. You nod and get up off the bed.

He's acting quite strange. Soon-ja has her own room here, he could've easily put me in there since Soon-ja wasn't tired at all.

You exit the bedroom without a second thought with a flustered Jin-soo following behind. You made your way downstairs to greet everyone. Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw seven faces you've seen many times before online. "Soon-ja... Why are they in your living room?" You ask her softly as you kept your distance from them. Soon-ja had quite the disappointed face as she looks at you. "I shall never love again." You stared at her in confusion.

Soon-ja didn't actually answer your question as she disappeared, most likely going to her room. Jin-soo followed after his sister to figure out what happened.

"(Y/n) you're awake! Come and meet our guests." You hesitate before making your way over to Soon-ja's grandmother. You heard Soon-ja cry out loudly, "God has cursed me! My love life has been destroyed!" You couldn't help, but laugh at what Soon-ja said though it was cut short by her grandmother. "Ignore Soon-ja, she's been a huge fan of you boys. Especially you Taehyung." That comment caused Taehyung to blush softly.