The Trip Home

Soon it was time to go back to Elementia. And to start the planning process for the ceremony. Sadly we didn't make it to the second destination due to lack of time. But Lotor told me all about it and even showed me pictures. It sounded beautiful and looked the part as well.
We kept talking until we fell asleep like the night before. It was odd, how fast our feelings grew and the way we met wasn't exactly the most romantic. But I was fine with that.

I didn't need some candlelight dinner and romantic music. In my opinion those were a bit stupid. I'd rather fall in love naturally than have my surroundings and lover's wealth to coax me into a relationship. And that's exactly what is happening now.
I'm falling in love.
No fancy food or dinner.
No romantic music.
And no candles.
Just the two of us and a trip in space.

I woke up once we landed, though Lotor thought I was still asleep and had a small smile on his face. I closed my eyes again to see what would happen as a kind of joke. Apparently he saw me close my eyes and decided to lift me out of the chair and toss me straight up about an inch and catch me. Making me open my eyes with a squeak.
"Good morning, Love." He says with a small chuckle.
I playfully smack his chest and giggle. "Good morning to you too. I do hope you are aware that I'm not a ball to play catch with." I joke.
"And I do hope that you know I saw you wake up and try to fool me." He shoots back making me chuckle a bit.
"It almost worked." I say.
"Should we go and say hello to your Aunt? Let her know that we've come back safely." He asks.
"Oh, yes. Yes we should." I say nodding.
"Well then, off we go." He says, putting me down as we link arms and head off on our way.