Exploration Launch

I'd woken up to a gentle knock at the door, my brown and golden hair knotted and crazy. And my golden eyes barely even open.
"Who is it?.." I ask tiredly, still curled up under the welcome warmth of my blankets.
"Oh, nobody important." I hear Lotor say sarcastically with a chuckle on the other side of the door. A smile finding it's way onto my sleepy face.
"Quite a sense of sarcasm you have Prince Lotor." I say jokingly.
"So I am of importance to you am I?" He says.
"I never said that now did I?" I say with a chuckle.
"Well are you ready?" He asks.
"For what exactly?" I reply acting as though I'd forgotten about the trip
"Have you forgotten, Love?" He asks.
"No, I merely wanted to hear your response to an ignorant question." I say getting up and grabbing the suit, putting it on and grabbing my bag.
"So you are prepared?" He says with a smile.
"Of course." I say opening the door only to run into a solid object and I step back a bit. "Mind to tell me why you seem to be so close to my door?" I ask with a small smile.
"I was waiting for you." He says looking me over in my 'new' attire.
"Hm. I suppose you were... Or did you just miss me so much?" I ask him noticing him scanning me over. "Like what you see?" I ask raising an eyebrow with a smirk.
"Absolutely" He says with a smirk in return. My face then turning red and my eyes wide.
"W-Well I'm glad y-you are being honest." I say heading to the dining hall and sitting in my place, not noticing my hair was on fire.
"Sirena, why your hair is brighter than a billion suns! Calm down child." My Aunt says looking surprised.
"Wh- um... I-I know." I lie and Lotor shakes his head a bit.
"Your Majesty, she and I were speaking on opposite sides of her door and when she had walked out of her room, I was a bit surprised that she'd already had a suit. And it suits her quite well. No pun intended." He says honestly. And I sink in my chair trying to hide under the table. My mind screaming and my heart doing backfips.
"I see, Sirena has always had that suit. But she also used to never have her hair brown. It is not dyed. Only unlit." She answers to him. "Sirena sit back up and stop hiding under the table." She says with a laugh. "I've never seen you act so shy around a boy before." She says making me sit straight up.
"I-I'm not being shy. I'm only avoiding the conversation." I say clearing my throat a bit, my face even redder.
"Says the girl who was oh so confident  in flirting with me." Lotor says. My mind screaming.
"I-I don't know what you are talking about." I say looking away. My Aunt just laughs a bit.
"Sirena Dear, what you're doing, it is completely normal." My Aunt says.
"Okay! Yes I know! Can we avoid this conversation please? I'd love to eat my breakfast without a conversation about emotions please." I say poking at my food, my face redder than a cherry tomato.
"Of course Dear." She says with a laugh.
After breakfast we talk a bit more and say our goodbyes. All the while my face is red bit I'm not on fire, my eyes wandering over to Lotor every once in a while but quickly diverting themselves. Soon it was only Lotor and I walking down the halls of the castle. My heart thumping so loud I fear someone will hear it from the next room.
"Sirena? Love are you feeling alright?" Lotor asks me gently as we arrive at the launch bay. Gently pressing a hand on my forehead as though to take my temperature resulting in a purr from me, I had no control over it. It was just so... Nice. "I see you are feeling fine now.... come along now, we've only a little while to explore." He says as we enter the ship and sit down. Launching into space...
'I think I love him.....' I think to myself as I look over to him.