Space Trip Pt. 2

I was currently packing things for the trip that Lotor had suggested a few days ago but it had turned out to be... difficult. My suitcase wasn't closing with all the things I'd packed, which were mostly books, so I decided to remove a few.
"Lets see... I have no need for science books... or math. So those are gone. And I don't need anything for studying.... so that means.... Oh! My fictional books. Only two." I say to myself. "Lets see..... Romeo and Juliet..... and.... Clockwork Princess and Clockwork Prince. There." I say, putting the rest of them away but hesitating to put away my book about the stars. "Oh.... I'll just ..... I'll bring it along I suppose." I say putting it in the suitcase. "I should change..." I say going to my surprisingly for a Princess, Small closet. Pulling out a spacesuit that was given to me by my mother. The armor on it colored in gold detailed swirls on the left shoulder, and a sparkling dark red main color. My family crest upon the center of the chestplate.
-Flashback-
"I'm giving this to you in case you ever reach to the stars..." My mother said with a small smile.
It was my twelveth birthday. And I'd fallen in love with space. Every time the night sky would shimmer my eyes lit up with wonder and curiosity.
"Mother you know I would never leave home without good reason. But it's beautiful..." I said happily.
"I know, but I'm glad you like it Dear..." She said.

-End of Flashback-

She'd always supported my dreams. Even if they were not to happen in the first place. But this one was the biggest dream I'd ever had. I just wish my mother could see me.

I return to reality and notice I'd already wasted the day reminiscing about my mother. I decide to wait just one more night to venture into space with Lotor for awhile.

"Just one more day." I say to myself, setting down the spacesuit and heading off to the dining hall and having dinner with my Aunt and Lotor. Before going to see Mother and talking to her unconscious form about what's been happening around the village, castle, and me. For fear that if she missed a single detail and were to wake, she'd get confused or angered. When afterward, I'd finally decided to head off to my room and get some sleep.
Why am I delaying this? It's childish.