Trust

Jungkook looked at me with a shocked expression. "Why are you sorry?" Tears blurred my vision and everything swam together. I just shook my head, unable to speak. I shoved his chest gently and stared at his face.
Once I found my voice, I said "Sorry for walking into your life." His expression fell and he looked at the floor.
"Is that really how you see me? Do you think that I wish I never met you?" He reaches out and took my hands. "I love you, (Y/n). Please don't even think about hurting yourself. I love you so much."
I wanted to run into his arms so bad, but I held back. I felt as if there was a barrier hat held me back from him. I reached up and stroked his hair gently. Jungkook reached up and held my hand, intertwining our fingers. With his free hand he reached up and caressed my face.
"Please, tell me why you have that scar. Don't keep it inside you. Please tell me." I looked down at my feet once he said those words. I wanted to tell him. I wanted so bad to just open up entirely, yet I don't think I could.
I looked up and stared at him with a weak expression. "My mom. She... she was mad at me for talking back once. And then she..." I couldn't finish the sentence. Jungkook pulled me in for another hug.
    "It's okay I'm here." I cried into his chest and clutched his shirt as if he could disappear in a matter of seconds. "Don't ever worry about being alone. I'll always love you."
That night Jungkook took me to a park after eating food from a food truck. We sat on the swings and watched the night sky, staring at the constellations. "We should get back soon," I said. "School starts tomorrow."
Jungkook turned and looked at me with a frown. "Did you just say the s word?!" He faked a hurt expression and clutched his shirt just above his heart. "To think I trusted you!"
I giggled and shook my head. "I'm just warning you. Don't be mean to me tomorrow morning when you wake up early after getting a couple of hours of sleep." We fell silent and just stared at the stars.
I felt Jungkook's warm hand slip into mine. I looked at him and he stared at me. The stars reflected in his eyes. He licked his lips as if he was anticipating something. We sat there as the wind ruffled our hair. Jungkook leaned forward so our foreheads touched. He nuzzled his nose with mine and smiled.
I leaned forward so our lips touched. Our mouths moved together naturally. His hand found its way into my hair and pressed against the back of my head gently. We pulled apart by only an inch to breathe. We breathed each others breaths before kissing once more.
"I don't give a fuck about school. I just want to be here with you forever," Jungkook whispered. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know (Y/n), I love you. I love every cut and scar on your body. Nothing could change your beauty. I will always love you no matter what. Don't even think that I don't. No matter what I may say if I get mad or frustrated, just know that I love you with my whole heart."
A tear slipped down my cheek and I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "I love you too, Jungkookie." Jungkook stood up and grabbed my hands.
"How about we dance again?" I nodded eagerly and Jungkook began singing. The song he was singing was in English so I didn't know what he was singing but it had a bittersweet tune to it. We danced together in the starlight as Jungkook sang.
    "I'm sorry (Y/n). I'm sorry I never told you this, but I'm a trainee for BigHit Entertainment. I'm going to be leaving after school ends," Jungkook said with a guilty look on his face. I froze and stared up at him. He stood, staring at each other. "I'm sorry. I'm going to Seoul after school ends and I'm transferring schools to continue my education."
    Tears streamed down my face despite me trying not to cry. Pushed him away and ran my fingers through my hair. Of course the one person who loves me leaves my life. I'll always be destined for heartbreak.
    "I'll never truly leave you, (Y/n). Trust me, once I'm assigned a group I'll buy you a plane ticket or a train ticket or anything to get you there." I shook my head knowing that I'd be forgotten. I'm not a very memorable person.
    "Just answer this one question," Jungkook pleaded. "What's your ring size?"