Compromise

I woke up the next day in Michael's bed. No shirt on and my skinny jeans were replaced with a pair of his red Mickey Mouse pajama pants.

'So much for staying in my own place.' I thought to myself.

I got up to go freshen up and as soon as I opened the bathroom door, I ran right in to Michael. He had just got out the shower and was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Awe now I'm wet!!!" I squeled. "What did I tell you about this?!"

Michael liked to "air dry" sometimes and I hated it!! He would get water everywhere and it was so annoying.

"Uhm.. I .. was just..." He started walking towards me.

Before I could turn and run, he opened the towel and pulled me in, closing it back around us.

"Oh my god!!" I gasped. "Michael if you don't let me go i swear-"

"What??" He teased. "There's nothing you can do!!"

He wiggled his body against mine and just when I thought he was done, he began shaking his head getting water everywhere!

"Michael, stop it!!" I laughed. "Let me go!!"

"NEVEEEER!!!!" He yelled, still shaking out his hair.

We started wrestling with each other which caused us to fall to the floor with a solid THUD! But that didn't stop us. We kept fighting until I finally had him pinned down. He was laughing so hard, he couldn't even put up a decent fight.

"Okay, Okay," He said, tying to catch his breath. "You win!"

I threw my hands up in victory and quickly got up to retreat to the bathroom before he got any other ideas.

"I'M GONNA GET YA!!!" He called after me, as I shut the door behind me.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and met Michael downstairs in the kitchen.

"You hungry?" He asked. "There's breakfast spread out in the dining room."

"No, I'm fine." I replied, grabbing some apple juice out the fridge. I sat at the bar stool next to him, examining my glass.

"What's on your mind?" He looked at me with a slight concern in his eyes.

"Its just- it's nothing." I smiled at him, then turned my gaze back to the glass.

He put down whatever paper he was looking at and averted his full attention to me. He grabbed my hands and spun me around to face him.

"Talk to me."

"Its nothing, really," I let out a small chuckle. "I just enjoyed last night. That's all."

"Sooooooooo does this mean what I think it means?" He grinned.

"Mic-" I started but was quickly cut off.

"I know you don't want me to keep asking you but i just want to know where your head is at."

"What I was going to say, before you rudely interrupted me," I scolded. "Was I'm willing to compromise."

"Okaaaaay..." He replied, giving me a side eye.

"I'll move back, into my own room, IF you kick Marissa out." I proposed.

"That's it?" He asked, sounding skeptical. "That's all you want?"

Before I even answered, he took my hand and dragged me to the study. We passed by Nigel on our way and Michael told him to gather everyone for an important meeting.