(Btw this is the episode about the dog, not the crazy church dog shit but the crossbreed golden retriever that was abandoned but this chapter also introduces a new rival: Crystal Choi, enjoy)

"It's a girl" The teacher explains as you kick your feet up, rubbing the bottom of your nose as you had a weird sense that you haven't seen a teacher in the longest time yet you're usually surrounded by them

The boys went crazy, having high expectations due to their last pair of transfers.

The guys suddenly went radio silent, none making a peep as the girl introduces herself

The guys suddenly went radio silent, none making a peep as the girl introduces herself. Almost immediately after her introduction, the class erupted and quiet gossip.

"How the hell did a girl like that get in our department?"
"Oh man."
"To think I thought she'll be a hottie like Y/N"

The boys began their immature giggle as their bigoting and insults came rolling in.

"She's big"
"Holy cow (no pun intended)"
"Lol"

Crystal Choi scans the room, her quick analysis of everybody made her understand her surroundings more.

She looks over at Mira, Yui and Zoey. Thinking to herself, 'Of course everytime I transfer it's the same clique. There's obviously the popular and pretty girls"

"Ooh cool, a transfer student!" Zoey smiles.
"What do you think Y/N likes?" Yui began nudging at Mira.
"I don't know, she's sitting over there why don't you ask her yourself?" Mira snaps back quickly as she folds her arms.

'Of course I belong somewhere over here, with the 'outsiders' of the class' Crystal looks over at a few girls who weren't as 'pretty' as the others there.

"Nice to meet you!"
"You have pretty eyes"
"Hey" They all greeted her politely as Crystal merely grazed over them.

'Thanks but you guys are outsiders' She thinks to herself before shaking her head. Crystal wasn't very invested in this school at all, it was the same as any other school around. Even more so!