She rested her head on my chest, as I traced designs on her waist. We eventually fell asleep, in each other's arms.

~~~

"I love you Finn." I grabbed his hands, smiling.

"We can't be together anymore."

"What? What did I do?" Tears burned in my eyes, as I gave a sad look.

"It's not you. It's me, I'm just not happy with you anymore."

"You're not happy? I make you feel special, I do everything for you. I spend time with you because you miss me, so don't say you're not happy. Please don't leave me Finn."

"Sorry Mills. Goodbye."

I broke down on my knees, sobbing.

"Millie."

"Millie."

"Millie, wake up." I opened my eyes, and saw Finn giving a worried look. I hugged him tightly, sobbing into his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream." I cried, drenching his shirt in tears. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, as I shook my head, crying.

After a while, my sobs turned into soft cries. "Are you happy with me? Do I make you happy?" I sniffled, with my arm wrapped around on his stomach.

"You make me the happiest person in the world." He smiled, kissing my temple. I nodded slowly, sniffling.

"I'm not leaving you Millie." He whispered, as I sighed a breath of relief. "Do you wanna get some sleep? It's only five."

I shook my head, looking down. "You can get some sleep though." I mumbled, as he nodded, laying his head back down.

He fell back asleep, as I played with his soft curls, watching tv on low.

~~~

Finn's POV-

I woke up to Millie handing me a plate of waffles. I smiled, sitting up, as she gave me syrup. "What's all this for?" I asked, chuckling.

She shrugged, walking to the closet. She stayed in there for a while, as I furrowed my eyebrows. She walked out, grabbing my plate, walking to the kitchen.

She walked back out, as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out, and saw Millie smiling. "I have your toothbrush with toothpaste ready, and I have you a clean towel." She smiled, as I nodded.

She's acting weird. Is she okay?

I walked out, walking to my closet. "You color coordinated my closet?" I chuckled.

"Yes, did you not want me to? I'm sorry, I"-

"Mills it's fine. What's up with you Mills?"

"Oh no, am I smothering you? I'm such an idiot. Are you mad?." She mumbled, as I walked over to her.

"Millie, tell me what's wrong." I gave a sad look. "Is this about your dream?"

She nodded slowly, looking down. "Come on. Tell me what happened." I patted my lap, as she slowly walked over, sitting down.

"You left me because I didn't make you happy. I don't wanna get you mad anymore." She mumbled, as tears burned in her eyes.

"Millie, it was just a dream. You make me very happy, and I won't leave you if you get me mad." I gave her a reassuring look, as she nodded.

"And spending time with me doesn't mean you have to cook and do chores for me Mills." I chuckled.

"Okay. Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's fine." I gave a small smile, kissing her cheek. I grabbed her purple monkey, giving it to her.

"Mileven will make you feel better." I smiled. We named the monkey Mileven.

She chuckled, laying down with Mileven. I wrapped my arms around Millie, with Mileven between us, as she moved it out of the way.

She rested her head on my chest, as I played with her shirt, smiling.

~~~

We spent the rest of the day, talking and watching tv. We also FaceTimed Nick and Evelyn for a while as well.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink." I got up, walking into the kitchen.

I walked in, and saw Millie only with her undergarments on. "What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"I sleep comfortably this way." She shrugged, turning the other way. I got in bed, as she wrapped her arms around me, making me stiffen up.

"Mills I feel really intimidated right now." I mumbled, as she chuckled.

I rested my hand on her leg, rubbing up and down, as she sighed. "I'm trying to sleep Finn." She mumbled, as I frowned.

I started kissing her neck, as she moved around. "Finn, stop." She chuckled, as I kept kissing her neck.

"Finn, we have school tomorrow."

I groaned, pulling away, as I rested my hand on her bare stomach.

"We argue too much."

"We should work on that." I frowned, as I eventually fell asleep.

~~~

"Finnie, wake up." Millie kissed my cheek a bunch of times, as I woke up, seeing Millie on my lap. She got off of my lap, walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower. You're free to join." She winked, walking to the bathroom. I got up faster than ever, walking to the bathroom casually.

I saw Millie getting in, as I smirked as I got in as well.

~~~

Millie got out, walking to her mirror, washing her face and brushing her teeth, with a towel wrapped around her.

I got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. I stood next to her, brushing my teeth in my sink. She walked out going to the closet, as I stayed in the bathroom washing my face.

I walked out, walking to the closet, and saw Millie fully dressed. I got dressed, and walked back out, combing my hair.

I saw Millie at her vanity, doing her makeup. She finished, turning back around. She got up, smiling, grabbing her stuff.

We walked to my out of the room, out of the apartment.

~~~

We got to school, as I checked my phone. "Millie do you wanna go to a party tonight?" I asked.

"Not really." She shrugged, as I frowned.

"Come on Mills! Where's your sense of fun." I smiled.

"It got knocked out of me when I got hit by a car." She fake smiled, as I shut up. "You can go though." She shrugged.

"No, lets go on a date instead." I smiled, kissing her cheek. She nodded, chuckling.

"Well I've gotta get to class. I love you." I kissed her cheek one last time.

"Love you too." She smiled, walking off.

This chapter sucks🤷🏼‍♀️

-Valerie