The Sentry

(This is a continuation of Raef vs Adrigal).

Diablo growled facing Adrigal.   "ʏȏȗ'яє ԀєѧԀ ṭȏ ṃє!" He yelled.   Adrigal laughed evilly.    The others joined diablo to fight.   "ι gυєѕѕ тнιя∂ тιмє яєαℓℓу ιѕ тнє ¢нαям" added Adrigal.  Diath checked raef's pulse.   "Jesus he's cold, but he's barely alive, it's almost like this is a coma" he said.  "ҍմԵ ահվ?" Asked phantom.  

With Joey: Joey turned hearing the voice and was wide eyed.  Facing him was someone he thought dead.   "Shane?" Asked Joey.  Shane nodded looking at him, but he looked as pale as a ghost, dried blood below his mouth from when he was poisoned, and he was still dressed in his renegade outfit.  "But... How... You died" added Joey.   "I know... As did you, and now you're on the brink again" added Shane.  He held Joey's hands.  Joey gulped and looked around. 

"Then... Are the others here too?" Asked Joey.   Shane sighed and let go.  "They are... But this place has darkness, it's caused nasty effects on them and they all harbor a hate for you" added Shane.   "Then... Why aren't you affected?" Asked Joey.   "Recall that I'm the only one who didn't die via a death challenge, I think this means I'm your ticket out, but you have some struggles to overcome" responded Shane.   Joey sniffled and sobbed a bit hugging his friend.   Shane comforted Joey and sighed.   "Tell me everything" he said. 

Joey let go and faced him.  He sniffled and talked about what happened including the situation going on right now.  Shane was shocked and looked at him.   "So... You have this dark side now, and Manny is being used as a corrupted puppet with all these dark tubers?" Asked Shane.   "But I don't feel brave enough... We've been unable to fully work together, my dark side and myself" added Joey.  Shane nods and helps Joey a bit.   "I  think what's needed is you overcome these fears to fight back".  

" I know where you can start... Manny, our Manny, he's here, but he's chained up, must be this evil Manny you mentioned " added Shane.   Joey gasped hearing that.   "Can you take me there?" He asked.   Shane nodded and led him that way.  They soon reached a set up that looked like a burned down version of Everlock, damaged equipment, scorched tents, broken glass, rusted bars, etc.  Shane led joey into this one burnt tent and sure enough there was Manny chained up like he said but the makeup guru looked weak.   "Manny!" Exclaimed joey running over. Shane joined him as Manny coughed.  

"J...joey?" Asked Manny weakly.   He tried his best to look at him.   "Yeah it's me" added Joey.   Manny was crying a bit.   "I didn't know this would happen.... I'm so sorry you're being targeted" he said.  Joey hugged him smiling.   "I have your back" added Joey.   Shane smiled seeing the duo.

"But Joey... Why are you hesitant?" Asked Manny.  He cringed in pain as the chains seem to tighten around him.   "It's got to be the others, and Adrigal getting stronger" added Joey.  Shane was worried and looked at him.  "Manny does have a point, this is what we need to pass so you can fight back" added Shane.   "Come on..." He said.  Joey held Manny's hand.  "I'll be back... I'll get you out" he said.

Manny nodded saying "you better save me girl" pulling out his sassy voice.   "Oh I will" added Joey returning it.  He and Shane took off going through this door into a new location.   It was covered in darkness but shapes of buildings, rocks, and stuff could be made out.  "Well this is spooky" added Shane.  Joey looked around and gently touched it before he gasped and pulled back.   "You ok?" Asked Shane.   "Raef's here... Somewhere" added Joey.

Shane looked around a bit.   "Joey... You need to find him and accept him.. It's the only way this can be a united force for a comeback" he said.   He showed him the way to where to start.  "What about you?" Asked joey.   "You'll find me... Don't worry" added Shane.  Joey nodded and started a search.   Back in the battle dark checked raef's pulse.   "w̫e̫'r̫e̫ l̫o̫s̫i̫n̫g̫ h̫i̫m̫!" He yelled. 

Diablo gasped and looked over.   "ċȏṃє ȏṅ ṃʏ ʟȏṿє... Ԁȏṅ'ṭ ɢıṿє ȗƿ" he said.  Back with Joey he was searching through the darkness for any sign of Raef.  "Come on... Come on..." He said.  In one area a short distance away he noticed a single figure in the middle of a icy blue/white light.   Joey walked over to find himself facing Raef, but the king of limbo seemed to be dressed in a different outfit from normal.   "What... The..." Added Joey. "ɱყ ơῳŋ ʂɛƈrɛɬ... ŋơῳ ყơų ƙŋơῳ..." Added Raef.

Joey studied him.  This outfit seemed to be a longer white jacket instead of the blazer over his strapless hoodie, white pants and shoes.  He had the scarf on and gloves, but there were some armor pieces on him.   "What's this?" Asked Joey.   "ɬɧɛrɛ'ʂ ɱơrɛ ɬơ ɱყ ℘ąʂɬ ɬɧɛŋ ყơų ƙŋơῳ, ცųɬ ɬơ ʂɬąrɬ ῳıɬɧ ı ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ą rɛą℘ɛr ąɬ ʄırʂɬ... ı ῳąʂ ą ʂɛŋɬrყ ıŋ ɧɛą۷ɛŋ, ųŋɬıƖ ą rơųɠɛ ąŋɠɛƖ ƈąʂɬ ɱɛ ơųɬ ɖųɛ ɬơ ą ɖųɱც rųƖɛ".   " ɧɛƖƖ ῳơųƖɖŋ'ɬ ɬąƙɛ ɱɛ ɛıɬɧɛr ʂơ ı ῳąʂ Ɩɛʄɬ ıŋ Ɩıɱცơ.. ıɬ ῳąʂ ცųıƖɖų℘ ơʄ ɧąɬɛ ąŋɖ ɖıʂƈơrɖ ɬɧąɬ Ɩɛɖ ɬơ ɱɛ ცɛƈơɱıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ɛɱცơɖıɱɛŋɬ ơʄ ʄɛąr ".  Raef faced Joey.   " ყơų ცɛƈąɱɛ ɬɧɛ ʄrɛʂɧ ʂɬąrɬ ῳɧɛŋ ı ῳąʂ ąῳơƙɛŋ ıŋ ყơų ".

" ɬɧơųɠɧ ı ɖơ ųŋɖɛrʂɬąŋɖ ".   " ყơų ɧą۷ɛŋ'ɬ ʄơųŋɖ ą ῳąყ ɬơ ąƈƈɛ℘ɬ ıɬ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ყơų'rɛ ʂƈąrɛɖ " added Raef.  Joey looked down.   "It's not fully that... Yeah I'm scared, but not just by acceptance, my life has been a roller coaster and I don't know what it'll do to me" added Joey.   "I have Daniel and I have my family and friends, but I'm still scared" he said.  Raef hugged him which shocked Joey.   "ɬɧɛŋ ɛ۷ɛŋ ɬɧơųɠɧ ყơų'ƖƖ ცɛ ʂɬųƈƙ ῳıɬɧ ɱɛ, Ɩɛɬ ɱɛ ცɛ ყơųr ʄrıɛŋɖ ąŋɖ ʂɧıɛƖɖ" he said. Joey took his hand and said "we can help each other".

The duo smiled a bit before Raef seemed to vanish and Joey was in the outfit.   He looked around before he teleported to Shane.   Shane looked over.   " whoa ok nice " added Shane.   "What am I supposed to do?" Asked Joey.   Shane hugged him smiling.   "Be a united force with Raef... You have all of our friendships and love to back you up... Wake up... And show it" he said.   Joey smiled as well.  

"I'll get you and the others back as well, count on it" added Joey.  He then let Raef into control.  From the battlefield with the others Psychopat noticed blue flame coming off Raef.  "gυуѕ ℓσσк!" He said.   The others turned to see Raef slowly stand up but the blue flames suddenly seemed to form into a phoenix and Raef wore a different outfit.   "ṭһє ṡєṅṭяʏ!" Added diablo.  Adrigal turned and gasped seeing this.   "ყơų ƈąŋ'ɬ ɬąƙɛ ɱɛ ɖơῳŋ ɬɧąɬ ɛąʂıƖყ" stated Raef.

"ωнαт ιѕ тнιѕ ρσωєя?!" Exclaimed Adrigal.   Raef made his sword appear and focused.   "ყơųr ɛŋɖ" he said.   He then blasted Adrigal causing the dream demon to be sent flying back and changed back to Manny who was unconscious.  The others turned and diablo hugged Raef.   "օհ աҽ'ɾҽ ƘҽҽԹíղց հíʍ աíԵհ Եհҽ ցɾօմԹ" added phantom.   "Now that.... Was impressive" added diath.  Dark noticed anti.

  "ḭ̃'l̰̃l̰̃ r̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃r̰̃ḛ̃ã̰t̰̃ f̰̃õ̰r̰̃ ñ̰õ̰w̰̃.... b̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃s̰̃ ḭ̃s̰̃ñ̰'t̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ ḛ̃ñ̰d̰̃" stated anti growling. "o̫h̫ i̫'l̫l̫ o̫r̫ r̫a̫t̫h̫e̫r̫ w̫e̫'l̫l̫ b̫e̫ r̫e̫a̫d̫y̫" added dark.  Anti glitched away before Raef picked up Manny and the group escaped along with Wade, Molly, Dan and Phil.  They ended up leaving separate ways and Joey and Daniel took back control when they reached their house.  "Let's get Manny inside" added Joey.   They headed in the huskies, now all three of them present, greeting them at the door.

(Ok that ended up longer then expected but now the main trilogy has ended.   But it won't be the last time they see anti and shadowmash.  Hope this was still enjoyable, epilogue will be next and an author note.  Stay tuned).  

(P.S. yes I have another reason in mind to why I picked Shane for that.   But I won't give anything   away....well, not yet at least).