Final faceoff p4: Phantom vs Ablazing Phil

Phantom whistled as he entered this one big top.  "ցɾօՏՏ... ӀօօƘՏ ӀíƘҽ ϲӀօաղՏ աҽɾҽ հҽɾҽ" he said.  He huffed and held his staff as he looked around.   "í ʍɑվ ҍҽ ɑ Թҽɾƒօɾʍíղց ɑɾԵՏ ժҽɑӀʍɑƘҽɾ ժҽʍօղ ҍմԵ í ɑʍ ղօԵ ƒօղժ օƒ ϲӀօաղՏ" he muttered.   "w̾e̾l̾l̾ w̾e̾l̾l̾ w̾e̾l̾l̾, s̾e̾e̾m̾s̾ i̾ h̾a̾v̾e̾ t̾h̾e̾ h̾o̾n̾o̾r̾ o̾f̾ f̾i̾g̾h̾t̾i̾n̾g̾ t̾h̾e̾ l̾e̾g̾e̾n̾d̾a̾r̾y̾ d̾e̾a̾l̾m̾a̾k̾e̾r̾ o̾f̾ h̾e̾l̾l̾" stated a different voice.  Phantom turned to see Ablazing Phil sitting on one of the trapeze platforms.  "աҽӀӀ ահվ ժօղ'Ե վօմ ϲօʍҽ ժօաղ ɑղժ í ϲɑղ ƒɑϲҽ վօմ ʍվՏҽӀƒ, ҍմԵ í ʍմՏԵ աɑɾղ վօմ í հɑѵҽ ɑ Տíɾҽղ, ɑ ҍɑɾժ, ɑղժ ɑ ժɾմíժ Եօ ҍɑϲƘ ʍҽ մԹ" added phantom smirking.  "i̾ d̾o̾n̾'t̾ s̾e̾e̾ a̾n̾y̾o̾n̾e̾ e̾l̾s̾e̾ b̾u̾t̾ v̾e̾r̾y̾ w̾e̾l̾l̾" added ablazing Phil.

He was about to come down but then smirked and fired a fireball at phantom.  He gasped and dodged it.  "j̾u̾s̾t̾ k̾i̾d̾d̾i̾n̾g̾, i̾'l̾l̾ u̾s̾e̾ t̾h̾e̾ h̾e̾i̾g̾h̾t̾ t̾o̾ m̾y̾ a̾d̾v̾a̾n̾t̾a̾g̾e̾!" Exclaimed Ablazing Phil before laughing evilly.  Phantom rolled his eyes and stood back up.   "í ՏհօմӀժ'ѵҽ ҽ×ԹҽϲԵҽժ ԵհɑԵ" he muttered.  He held his staff and the orb glowed suddenly before revealing a red aura around Ablazing Phil.  "ՏҽҽʍՏ í Ƙղօա հօա վօմ ցօԵ ԵհօՏҽ ԹօաҽɾՏ ղօա Եհօմցհ" he said smirking.  Ablazing Phil growled and swung over to the other platform firing a series of blasts at phantom while at it. 

Phantom dodged the best he could and hid nearby.   "աҽӀӀ ԵհíՏ íՏ ցօíղց Եօ ҍҽ հɑɾժҽɾ Եհҽղ í ԵհօմցհԵ" he muttered and was ready to go.  "c̾o̾m̾e̾ o̾u̾t̾.. c̾o̾m̾e̾ o̾u̾t̾ w̾h̾e̾r̾e̾v̾e̾r̾ y̾o̾u̾ a̾r̾e̾ d̾e̾a̾l̾m̾a̾k̾e̾r̾" stated ablazing Phil.  Phantom rolled his eyes and fired a red beam back at him.  "ӀíƘҽ í'ӀӀ ҍҽ ԵհɑԵ ҽɑՏվ" added phantom.  Ablazing Phil returned fire and the two kept firing and dodging.  "հҽվ ահվ ղօԵ ϲօʍҽ ժօաղ ɑղժ ƒíցհԵ ӀíƘҽ ɑ ʍɑղ, í'ʍ ցҽԵԵíղց ҍօɾҽժ հҽɾҽ" he said sarcastically.  He cringed suddenly hit by a fireball that knocked him to the ground. 

"աҽӀӀ ԵհɑԵ հմɾԵՏ!" Exclaimed phantom.   He focused a bit.   "w̾h̾y̾ n̾o̾t̾ j̾u̾s̾t̾ s̾u̾r̾r̾e̾n̾d̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾e̾n̾?" Asked Ablazing Phil.   He suddenly was trying to keep his balance when the platform he was on started to shake.   Looking down he saw not phantom but a different person who had suddenly froze the pole in his area and smashed it.   "s̾a̾y̾ w̾h̾a̾t̾?!" Exclaimed ablazing Phil.   "You should've believed him when he told you he wasn't alone... So now you pay the price" stated paultin coldly.  He stood facing his opponent and was wearing the ring of winter on his finger.

"o̾k̾ d̾i̾d̾n̾'t̾ e̾x̾p̾e̾c̾t̾ t̾h̾a̾t̾" added Ablazing Phil.   Paultin stood up and smirked.  "But since you prefer height..." He said.  He suddenly swapped to the other dungeons and dragons persona pluck and flew onto the other platform.  "And a little druid magic" the Irish accented kenku said before making a bridge and waiting on ablazing Phil.  Ablazing Phil charged over and clashed with pluck who then switched back to phantom.   "Տօɾɾվ... ղօա ӀօօƘՏ ӀíƘҽ íԵ'Տ Եíʍҽ ƒօɾ Եհҽ ɾҽɑӀ Տհօա ՏԵօԹԹҽɾ" he added.  The duo fought each other while also trying not to fall off since the platform wasn't that big. 

"f̾o̾u̾r̾ p̾e̾r̾s̾o̾n̾a̾s̾, o̾n̾e̾ b̾o̾d̾y̾, h̾o̾w̾ v̾e̾r̾y̾ o̾d̾d̾" stated Ablazing Phil.   Phantom blasted him frowning.   "հɑѵҽ ʍօɾҽ ɾҽՏԹҽϲԵ Եօ Եհҽ ѵҽՏՏҽӀ" stated phantom.   Ablazing Phil growled and blasted back nearly knocking phantom off.  "d̾u̾d̾e̾ j̾u̾s̾t̾ g̾i̾v̾e̾ u̾p̾ a̾l̾r̾e̾a̾d̾y̾" added Ablazing Phil.  "ժíԵԵօ ƒօɾ վօմ!" Yelled phantom attacking back doing the same thing.  The duo pretty much were evenly matched given their common powers.  *"ԹҽɾհɑԹՏ í ϲɑղ ժҽɑӀ Եհҽ ƒíղɑӀ ՏԵɾíƘҽ... ɑղժ í Ƙղօա յմՏԵ ահօ.. "* stated phantom mentally.

Both phantom and Ablazing Phil were standing near the edge. Phantom then switched to pluck again who grabbed Phil and slammed him into the ground.   The kenku druid switched then to paultin who caused the whole area to become frozen and snow sculptures of him appeared as distraction.  Phantom took control and set the mood for this fight.   " ՏҽԵ Եհҽ ʍօօժ ƒօɾ օղՏҽԵ Տíղ" he stated.  He then disappeared somewhere switching to Natemare.  Ablazing Phil got up and blasted the fakes getting frusterated.  "s̾h̾o̾w̾ y̾o̾u̾r̾s̾e̾l̾f̾!" He yelled. 

Natemare suddenly started singing Nathan's cover of "emperor's new clothes" and suddenly let out a barrage of attacks that came from all four egos together.   Ablazing Phil tried to fight back but it didn't work and he groaned laying on the ground beaten up.   Phantom took back control and looked at him.  *"I think you all went a bit too far "* stated Nathan mentally.   " օմɾ ɑԹօӀօցíҽՏ"* stated phantom quietly. He took the power away from his opponent causing him to turn back into Phil.  Phantom picked him up.  "ӀҽԵ'Տ ցҽԵ վօմ Տօʍҽահҽɾҽ Եօ ɾҽՏԵ" he said.

He took off with an unconscious Phil.  Meanwhile dark Daniel sensed his partners defeat and just surrendered to diablo.  He changed back to Dan and diablo got him away quickly.  Anti growled.   "t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ỹ̰'r̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̃t̰̃r̰̃õ̰ñ̰g̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ñ̰ ḭ̃ t̰̃h̰̃õ̰ṵ̃g̰̃h̰̃t̰̃..".   " ñ̰õ̰ m̰̃ã̰t̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃... ḭ̃'ṽ̰ḛ̃ g̰̃õ̰t̰̃ ã̰ s̰̃c̰̃õ̰r̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃õ̰ s̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃t̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃ ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ ã̰ p̰̃ṵ̃p̰̃p̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃õ̰ s̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ṽ̰ḛ̃s̰̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ " added Anti.   He laughed insanely and glitched away.  His fight was next.

(Phew well there we go.  Another part done.  Don't worry I have team dark victories on purpose for a reason.   That'll soon be revealed. 

Anti is next so we all know the opponent for this. 

Anyway hope you enjoy but bad news is it's almost over. 
Good news is I got more plans and my random stuff and story plans book holds all of them).