Diath's strategy and Joey's hesitancy

Joey was in shock. He sat in the room with the rest of his group. "Manny.... I can't believe it" he said. "He died in 1978 during the Everlock curse unable to return to here, his own time" added Daniel.  "Anti must've found a way to travel to this... everlock to grab him" added Nate.  Mark looked away annoyed and clenched his fists.   "He's become sick... If he would do something so low like this" he said.   Daniel helped Joey calm down fully.  

"Clearly the point was to shake us up by hurting one of the strongest people here, keep Raef from taking part in this fight" added Jared thinking.   Mat gave joey some water which he drank.   "Thanks, but I'm not backing down from this" added Joey.  "That's the spirit Joey" responded Nate.   The others smiled and there was a big group hug with the six of them.  "Thanks guys... But this...." Started Joey.   "You're going to have to, we don't seem to have a choice" added mark.  The group stood up.  

"What can we do?" Asked Daniel.  Jared thought over the situation before he switched to Diath.   "Can dark help me with something?" He asked Mark.   Mark raised an eyebrow and switched to a confused Dark.  "w̫h̫a̫t̫ e̫x̫a̫c̫t̫l̫y̫ c̫a̫n̫ i̫ d̫o̫?" Asked dark. 
Diath studied the room and grabbed something before handing it to dark.  "y̫o̫u̫'r̫e̫ w̫a̫n̫t̫i̫n̫g̫ m̫e̫ t̫o̫ t̫r̫a̫c̫k̫ t̫h̫e̫ a̫t̫t̫a̫c̫k̫ j̫o̫e̫y̫ w̫a̫s̫ p̫a̫r̫t̫ o̫f̫ a̫n̫d̫ i̫t̫ w̫o̫u̫l̫d̫ l̫e̫a̫d̫ b̫a̫c̫k̫ t̫o̫ t̫h̫e̫ l̫o̫c̫a̫t̫i̫o̫n̫ t̫h̫i̫s̫ d̫a̫r̫k̫ m̫a̫n̫n̫y̫ i̫s̫ a̫t̫" added dark.   "Well we'd both track it and then we can determine the location of anti and the others" stated Diath.

"Perfect, let's try it" added matpat.   "Joey you need to take us to the attack" stated Diath.   Joey nodded standing up before he walked out and the others followed.   He led them to the area and stopped where a bit of raef's ice remained.   "Here... This is the spot" stated Joey.  "It's also where raef weakened Adrigal" added Daniel sensing the power thanks to diablo.  Nate was thinking and looked around.  Diath and Dark got to work to begin the search. 

"This way!" Added Diath when they had success.    The group took off that direction while Nate was impressed.   "He's still got it" he said grinning.  The group followed it but dark stopped them.   "Hold on, there's some kind of energy here" added dark.   Joey, Daniel, Nate and Mat switched to their dark sides and phantom studied the area.   "íԵ ՏҽҽʍՏ Եհҽ ցɾօմԹ íՏ Ӏҽɑѵíղց ɑ ԵɾɑԹ ահíӀҽ Եհҽվ'ɾҽ ցօíղց Եօ ԵɾɑѵҽӀ Տօʍҽահҽɾҽ...." He seemed to stop.   They looked at the worried phantom. 

"ιѕ тнєяє.... ѕσмєтнιиg ωяσиg?" Asked psychopat.  "Եհҽվ'ɾҽ Եɾվíղց Եօ Ӏմɾҽ ɾɑҽƒ íղ ҍվ ԹӀɑղղíղց Տօʍҽահҽɾҽ ƒɑʍíӀíɑɾ Եօ յօҽվ" stated phantom.  Raef clenched his fists and gritted his teeth because only one place came to mind immediately.   "ɬɧɛყ'rɛ ɠơıŋɠ ɬơ ɛ۷ɛrlơck, ɬɧɛყ wąŋɬ mɛ ɬơ ʂųʄʄɛr ʄrơm ʝơɛყ'ʂ ơwŋ mıʂɖɛɛɖʂ" responded raef.    "ɞυт є۷єŋ ı ҡŋσw jσєʏ wѧs ғσяċєԀ тσ Ԁσ тһѧт, тһєŋ ѧɢѧıŋ... wһσ ҡŋσws wһѧт lies ѧŋтı ғıʟʟєԀ мѧŋŋʏ's һєѧԀ wıтһ" added diablo.  Raef looked away to indicate joey took control a moment recalling what Manny/Adrigal said.   He quickly wiped away a tear that escaped one of his eyes before raef was back in full control.  *"I think you and I should talk to joey and raef before we join the others "* stated Daniel mentally. 

*" тһѧт мѧʏ ɞє тһє ɞєsт σpтıσŋ sσ тһє тwσ ċѧŋ ғσċυs "* responded diablo mentally.   "i̫ c̫a̫n̫ t̫e̫l̫l̫ y̫o̫u̫ t̫w̫o̫ n̫e̫e̫d̫ a̫ m̫o̫m̫e̫n̫t̫, c̫o̫n̫s̫i̫d̫e̫r̫ t̫h̫i̫s̫ o̫n̫e̫ o̫f̫ m̫y̫ o̫n̫l̫y̫ g̫o̫o̫d̫ d̫e̫e̫d̫s̫, w̫e̫'l̫l̫ h̫e̫a̫d̫ o̫n̫ a̫h̫e̫a̫d̫ a̫n̫d̫ y̫o̫u̫ t̫w̫o̫ c̫a̫t̫c̫h̫ u̫p̫, y̫o̫u̫ f̫i̫n̫e̫ w̫i̫t̫h̫ t̫h̫a̫t̫?" Asked Dark.   Raef and diablo felt bad but nodded.   "íԵ'Տ օҡ վօմ Եաօ, աҽ'ӀӀ ƒíցմɾҽ ԵհíՏ օմԵ" added phantom.   "уєαн, ¢αт¢н υρ ωнєи уσυ'яє ∂σиє" added psychopat.   "Let's move" responded Diath before he, phantom, psychopat and darkiplier took off.  Diablo walked over to raef and Daniel was given partial control so he was currently dressed like diablo but it was him in control.   "Joey... What did he say to you?" Asked Daniel gently holding his boyfriend's hands even though it's raef's gloves.

Raef burst into tears as Joey took partial control meaning it was actually joey who was crying.   "When.... When I got sent there and discovered it was Manny... He told me  some things that are kinda true" added Joey.   "He said I abandoned him, disrespected the fact of all seven of my friends who died in everlock were dead".   "Like I didn't even have the courage to bring them home to their families for proper funerals and it made me remember the massacres in the 1920's and the Victorian era".   " I left them all behind Daniel!".  "Shane, Liza, Justine, Manny, Colleen, all the others" stated Joey.  Daniel pulled Joey into a hug and comforted him.  "Hey hey, look at me Joey" added Daniel.

Joey sniffled and looked up at Daniel.  "Listen recall the situation of each, you were holding a dinner party at that mansion in the 1920s and you didn't know there was an evil in the house who forced them to die, in the Victorian era you were controlled by an evil sorceress to send those invitations" stated Daniel.   "And even though you signed that contract you and the  others in 1978 saved a whole town from the evil carnival master and his band of nightmares".    " but in every situation I left their bodies behind " added Joey.  "You can change that, you all brought Matpat back from the dead and psychopat looked as hesitant as you, and we're bringing Manny back which that can be a start to rescuing everyone" stated Daniel.  "Plus, you're also raef and don't you recall his power set?" He asked.  Joey looked at himself before gasping realizing it.   *"ყơų'rɛ wɛlcơmɛ "* added raef mentally.

Daniel smiled and nodded.   " there you go, now you got it" he said.  Joey  smiled and wiped his tears from his eyes before making a tissue appear and blowing his nose then making it vanish.   "Thanks danny" stated Joey before the duo kissed each other.  "Shall we join the others then?" Asked Daniel.  Joey nodded before raef and diablo took back full control and they joined the rest of the group.

(A/N: well I really need to kick myself to finish all the fics I'm working on.   But here's the next part to the story and the group is drawing close but how will Anti's group try to counter it?

And I really wanted to have that Daniel moment because the couple is so adorable so I think I'll just use a cute photo  of them for the chapter as well LOL. 

But I hope you enjoy and I'll kick my butt into gear to get finishing this fic and others I'm working on in other apps).