The Sudden Discovery

Raef, phantom and dark faced the defeated Antisepticeye. "ı ɬɧıŋk ıɬ'ʂ ɬımɛ ʄơr ყơųr ɛŋɖ" added Raef ready to strike. Anti suddenly laughed insanely. "What's got you all giggly?" Asked phantom. Anti looked at them. "õ̰h̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ f̰̃õ̰õ̰l̰̃s̰̃!". " ḭ̃ m̰̃ã̰ỹ̰ h̰̃ã̰ṽ̰ḛ̃ f̰̃ã̰ḭ̃l̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ ḭ̃ñ̰ g̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃t̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ r̰̃ã̰ḛ̃f̰̃ b̰̃ṵ̃t̰̃ ḭ̃ f̰̃õ̰ṵ̃ñ̰d̰̃ ã̰ñ̰õ̰t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ ". " b̰̃õ̰ỹ̰ h̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃s̰̃ s̰̃ṵ̃c̰̃h̰̃ ã̰ñ̰ õ̰b̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ḭ̃ḛ̃ñ̰t̰̃ p̰̃ṵ̃p̰̃p̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ ã̰f̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ ḭ̃... c̰̃õ̰ñ̰ṽ̰ḭ̃ñ̰c̰̃ḛ̃d̰̃ h̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃ õ̰f̰̃ s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃s̰̃ "

Raef was wide eyed thinking of someone and switched to Joey. "If you got Daniel I swear to god I'll-!" Started Joey angry. Anti scoffed and rolled his eyes. "õ̰h̰̃ p̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃ã̰s̰̃ḛ̃, ḭ̃t̰̃'s̰̃ ñ̰õ̰t̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃r̰̃ p̰̃ã̰t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ḭ̃c̰̃ b̰̃õ̰ỹ̰f̰̃r̰̃ḭ̃ḛ̃ñ̰d̰̃" he said. He giggled and vanished leaving the trio standing there. Dark turned to them seeing Joey nervous and phantom concerned. "Anti and this puppet of his, whoever it is, they most likely won't be alone". "If we're going to take them on we'll need help" stated Darkiplier.

"ահҽɾҽ ժօ աҽ ՏԵɑɾԵ?" Asked phantom. Dark got himself, phantom, and Joey back to the house. The other two switched to Mark and Nathan and looked over. "We're going to need the perfect allies for this, so who comes to mind?" Asked Mark. "Well this is more Raef, but his immediate thought was diablo" stated Joey. Nathan was thinking a moment. "I'm not sure if Mat will say yes, yet this seems to fit the criteria for psychopat to help" he said. Mark nodded on both.

"It's a start... But we may need one more" added mark. "Someone who looks like a weak opponent but element of surprise". Nathan and Joey thought it over before Nathan gasped. " I know the perfect person! " he exclaimed. Both Mark and Joey looked at him. "You do?" They asked at the same time. Nathan nodded and quickly searched for pen and paper. "His persona isn't a dark side and he does lack powers, but he makes up for it in agility, weapon use, and sneak attacks" explained Nathan.

"Perfect, write it down" added Mark. "We need vessels for these three" stated Joey. "I only know psychopat's but not the other two" added Nathan. Mark grabbed the book. "Then let's find others" he said. "Mind you, I'm still shook over me being... This" added Joey looking at his glowing blue eyes and blue around his hands. They vanished and he looked at them. "Got it" added Mark.

Nathan and Joey joined Mark. "We have our vessels" he said. He showed it to them. "Daniel's the vessel to Diablo?" Asked Joey shocked. "And we have mat and my buddy Jared" added Nathan. "We'll have to split up, I'll convince Matthew to help". " Nate if you give me Jared's address I'll take it " added mark. Joey nodded and sighed.

"If anyone can get Danny to help it's me" added Joey. The trio nodded agreeing to this plan. Nathan typed out jared's address and texted it to Mark. "Ok, I get jared, Nate gets mat and joey gets Daniel" he said. The group nodded. "I guess we better get going" added Nathan. Joey and Mark nodded. The trio took off.

Joey went to his house, Nathan went to Mat and Steph's, and thanks to Nathan, Mark went to Jared's and Heidi's place.

(A/N: well it has begun. In a plan to make sure anti is stopped they have new missions to start.

Diablo, antimatter/madpat/psychopat or rather the dark tuber with many names, and whoever Jared's persona is.

Question is what will come about this)?