이십칠

"Jimin," Namjoon nudged his friend. "It's been two weeks, you guys need to talk."

"I'm working, Namjoon." Jimin sighed as he whipped out a pen and note pad. "What would you like to order?"

"Hoseok is worried for Ara and you, he's sorry about beati-"

"I'm not mad about that, now can I please get your order, I have other tables waiting." He tapped his foot impatiently.

"I'm the only one here, Jimin." He deadpanned

"You need to talk to Ara, she nee-"

"Look, I don't need a dose of your wisdom at the moment so can you please kindly, fuck the right off." Jimin rudely snapped. Namjoon just sighed as he finally said his order.

~~~

"Piss off Namjoon."

Ara slammed the door in Namjoons face causing a sigh leave from him. He knocked on the door once more.

"Ara, plea-"

The door swung open to reveal Hoseok leaning against the door frame as he eyed his friend.

"Sorry about her." He crossed his arms.

"They need to talk to each other."

Hoseok shook his head, "I don't think so, maybe in the future but Ara is going through a really hard time right no-"

"And so is Jimin, they both just found out they are related, they are both going through a hard time, they need each other and Ara needs to talk to not just Jimin but also her father, they both do."

Hoseok heavily sighed, he massaged the bridge of his nose as he thought deeply.

"I know, just not now, I'm sorry Namjoon..." he gently shut the door, leaving his friend on the front step.

~~~

"Hello?"

"Yes, hello, this is Kim Namjoon, I'm a frie-"

"Ahhh yes yes, a friend of Jimins, how is my son? I haven't heard from him sinc-"

The man paused for a few seconds. As if he was remembering something.

"Sir?"

"Yes, sorry, how is he?

Namjoon fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he spoke. "I know what has happened, I just feel like it would be good if you would speak to both of them."

"Who?"

"Your daughter and son." He finally let out. He knew that he was probably, most likely, to be killed by Ara and Jimin but ge needed to do something otherwise no one else would.

"I-I understand, tell me where and when."

Namjoon let out a heavy sigh, getting everything off his chest and telling plan.

(A/n)
I just wanted to say some things that I have realised that I have left out. So, they are not in school anymore, they have graduated. Ara is taking a gap year and so is Hoseok.

Also, Jimin is older than Ara by an hour and a half, he was born on the 13th of October and Ara on the 14th. I wouldn't say they look identical but there are a lot of similarities. I tried lowkey hinting at it when describing how Ara looked plus how she laughed as well.

Anyway, this is a short chapter, I will be taking a break for a few weeks because my trials exams are coming up and I need to prepare for them. If I have time, I'll update with some short chapters xx

💚