십칠

As Dawon and I entered the house, I was greeted with my face being squished into a chest, immediately cutting off my air supply.

"Hoseok, you're suffocating her." Dawon said sternly.

Hoseok pulled back, "Oh sorry." He laughed while trying to fix my hair. His eyes widened, so much that I was scared that his eyeballs were gonna pop out, from finally noticing the change since yesterday. His hands lifted to touch the ends of my freshly cut hair.

"Woaahhh, you look preeeetttyyyy." He smiled goofily, playing with the end of my hair.

"Oh my lord you are whipped." His sister rolled her eyes jokingly. She side hugged me on her way to the kitchen.

He took my hands leading me to his room. We both laid on the bed making small talk with each other.

"Why did you go through this alone." He asked seriously.

"I don't know, I didn't want anyone to worry." I shrugged, obviously avoiding eye contact. He played with the loose thread of my sweater trying to get my attention.

His arms turned me onto my side, pulling me closer to him. The way he held me caused my cheeks to flush.

"People who care about you will never stop alerting about you." He nuzzled his nose against mine.

(A/n) sorrrryyyy this is shit but I'm just trying to put some more fillers in etc. Just to make more sense of the story, I have mini descriptions of what I want to write in each part but I'm high key having a writers block. This honestly looks like a 5 year wrote this. Sorry about my inconsistent updates T^T

💚