Tears for Friends

Start from the beginning

He's gone in an instant. Luke comes up to me grabbing my arms so I fall into his arms. Grabbing my chin up so I meet his eyes.

"You know none of that was a hardship to us, we did everything for you our mate." Luke says tucking a wet piece of hair behind my ear.

I look into his eyes. Feeling so warm and safe in his arms.

"I know Luke, I just really want to go home." I say.

He grins grabbing my neck pulls me into a deep kiss. I gasp giving him access to my mouth, which he uses sliding his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back heat rising though my body just as I was about to jump his bones I feel someone kiss the side of my neck making me jump and moan.

Turning I see Cole behind me his eyes glowing blue.

"As much as I'm sure we all want to make you scream our names, you should get dressed and tell Rebecca we will be leaving Justin already knows." Cole says licking his lips.

Luke laughs as he moves away, "alright I'll go say my thanks and good-byes." He says letting go of me with a wink.

I quickly grab the clothes left by Travis which is a black halter dress that ends just above my knees and white tights that end below my knees. I get dressed quickly throwing my hair up in a messy bun so I can go talk to Rebecca. I make my way to her room and knock on her door.

"Come in." I hear her say.

I walk in she's also fresh out of the shower drinking a glass of blood, she looks so much better healthy and glowing.

I smile at her, "I'm going to head home with the guys but I will be here in a second if you need me I promise." I say trying to swallow my tears as they threaten to spill out.

"I know, all the pack has been talking about it since early this morning." She says tears coming to her eyes.

"I know you will be there for me, it's just going to be hard to see you guys go." She adds a tear finally escaping her eyes to travel down her cheek.

I walk over and grab her into a hug, squeezing her close and tight.

"You are my best friend and I will be here in a heartbeat for you, I love you Rebecca." I say again tears falling down my cheeks.

"I owe my life to you and your mates, if they haven't had saved me and if you haven't had come with me I would have lost Adrian and been forced to marry Ryan." She says squeezing me back.

"Thank you for being my first real friend, and thank you for standing by my side and proving to me not all people are the same. I will be there as fast as I can when you need me too." She continues.

We finally separate after our tears are dry and smile at each other. We know no matter were we are we will be there for each other, in our hearts we will always be connected. There is no greater friendship then that. Rebecca walks over to her dresser and pulls out two identical necklaces other than the stones in the center one was blue the other red. She hands me the one with the red stone.

"Please take this it belonged to my sister, I talked to Justin and he agrees she would want you to have it." She says holding the necklace up to me.

I start to cry and turn so she can put it on me. Once it's clasped I turn to her and give her a big hug.

"Thank you I will treasure it forever." I say with a smile.

She smiles and puts her on. "This way we will always be with each other." She says still smiling.

At that time the door opens and Cole and Luke come in.

"Are you ready to go love." Luke asks.

I nod not trusting myself to talk and not break down again. Just then Justin and Adrian walk through the door.