To the say the least, I couldn't help from spinning on my heel as fast as I possibly could and running straight into his sweet embrace.

"I hate you so much," I kiss his neck, "Why did you run off?"

"You know me, I hate goodbye's." Justin explains, wrapping his arms tighter around me and every thing slows down.

The tapping of people's shoes become the beating of our two heart beats and the chatter of voices diminish. My eyes close and I just take him in.

Justin is so deadly every time he holds me. It's just like the first time. How could I ever get tired of him?

"I hate goodbye's more than you," I argue, and Justin pinches my hip.

"Don't argue with me about loss, you don't know what that is yet, Selena." His neck vibrates against my forehead as he speaks, "But I ran into your friend."

What?

I snap my head back to look at him, "What friend?"

That bad feeling is starting in my stomach and the look on Justin's face confirms my suspicion.

"You saw Dylan didn't you?" I ask and Justin nods.

"I think I made a new best friend, but if he comes near you again, I'll kill him." The clenching of Justin's jaw makes me reach out to touch his cheek.

"He won't come near me,"

Justin places his hand over mine, "Don't go near him."

I roll my eyes before moving my fingers over the hair above his top lip and wishing I really didn't have to go on a trip that I had spent the beginning of the year, wishing would come sooner.

"Would you stop examining me, Gomez and just kiss me goodbye?" Justin rolls his eyes and I hit his cheek lightly.

"Shut up, Bieber,"

When he kisses me, I am completely taken away. The swipe of his tongue has become all too familiar and I almost don't hear my name being called before Justin pulls away. His forehead rests against mine, both hazels starring at me.

"I'll be waiting for your call." Both of Justin's hands still have a secure hold on the back of my hips and I need this before I won't have him.

I reach behind me to break the lock Jay has created on my back, "Well if I miss my flight, you won't need to wait for a call."

Justin sticks his tongue out at me as we walk closer to his parents and Asher again, "I'm okay with that."

"Justin," I swat at his arm with my freehand and he drops my hand.

"Selena."

"You need to go, or you'll miss your flight," Jeremy adjusts his suit after gesturing to Justin and I, "We'll see you soon."

"See you guys soon," I smile even though I feel like I'm leaving my family behind.

And those three people aren't even my real family. I don't have a real family. The family I thought I belonged in, is getting a divorce and my mother kicked me out. That is not a family. Neither was the one Asher had only months ago, but it all seems better now.

Justin came back, that's why.

He came back, but everyone else he thought was his friend, left. I wonder if he knows that I feel like a mouse constantly running on my wheel trying to get the cheese.

First it's Kendra, then Yovanna, Clay and now Aubrey and Dylan have been added to the list. Who knows when that list will increase.

When I turn back around to see the three people I have fallen in love with, they are all smiling and I smile back. I have to turn back around before I run back to them and this goodbye seems so damn hard.

Take MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara