Chapter [33]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Stay: Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

-Shattered: O.A.R

-Take Me Home: Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha

Justin's POV

How many times can I break till I shatter?

How many fucking times?

I recall her trip when she told my parents and I together. She was excited and now they excitement shuts on my soul.

She can't leave now.

Not after what I made her promise.

And this Dylan fucking came onto my Selena, when I find out who he is, I'm going to beat the sorry fuckers ass.

"It's just a week." She says, her fingers playing with my hair as I lay my cheek against her bare stomach.

"You make it sound like that's easy for me." My lip finds a way in between my teeth and I bite down hard.

"I don't get you sometimes," Selena sits up taking my head with her until I'm looking dead into her eyes, "One second you can cheat on me, and the next if I leave you look like you've shattered."

I have.

I shake my head, "That's not fair."

"Is it?" She mocks and I pout.

"What happened to my angel, this one is mean." I motion up and down her naked frame with my hand and kissing her nose.

"You corrupted her in every way,"

Great. I don't want that. I didn't even want any of this until I met Selena again.

But in this other time, I pushed through and changed into a different person. Even though the bad is still there and that's why she can't leave now. Not when things are turning around and Yovanna and everyone is at the top of their game.

I can't decide what they are after, but I'm pretty sure it's my Selena, and I won't let them hurt her.

But, if I hurt her again; that's another story entirely.

"Do you regret any of it yet?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck before placing both hands on her bare knee's.

Selena sighs, "You can't ask a question like that."

"Why not?"

"We haven't had much of a relationship yet to regret any of it." She explains and I roll my eyes.

She laughs and I laugh to, at the blush that creeps up her cheeks and butterflies fill my insides. I love the way I can make her blush, the color is so beautiful on her cheeks.

"You are a piece of work." I look deep into Selena's eyes to see my own reflection. The only reflection I can tolerate because it's the way she sees me.

"Am I?" She bites her lip and I squeeze her knee which earns a squeal.

"Just because it hasn't been that long doesn't mean you can't decide if you regret anything."

Selena's smile fades and I can see her analyzing my words.

"Fine. I regret meeting Yovanna and Kendra." Her hands reach out to trace the cross on my chest and I shiver under her touch.

I laugh, "What does that have to do with me?"

"You slept with them both," Selena shrugs and my heart stops.

"What did you say?"

"I don't want to say it again," her eyes are focused on my chest and I'm in no better state than when she touches me, before she stops and I return to reality.