Chapter [32]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Forget Forever: Selena Gomez

-Boom Clap: Charli XCX

-Clarity: Zedd

I love reading comments it really makes my day because my biggest fear that you guys won't even like a certain chapter. I am so picky that I can't even read my own chapter over again once it's finished because I will be too picky and change everything. You guys have given me so much strength to grow in my writing and you have no idea how much that means to me. I can finally shine in something and people out there are recognizing it, and hopefully enjoying it. Ever since I was little I just wanted to be noticed for something, and through Take Me I finally can! This chapter is to all you guys, for your support and reading to my sometimes silly fanfic. Please don't ever leave me, I need you more than you think!

It was the first time in what felt like ages, because I promised myself I would never listen to the conscious in my head again, but all else failed when I fell asleep with the BS teddy bear snuggled to my chest.

I couldn't help it.

I made sure to hide the thing under the covers when my parents came into talk to me further about their divorce, and now I'm sure things are back on track but it sure is going to be different. It was unusual to see my parents act less and less like a married couple as the hours went by, but I seemed to adjust like they did, and when they each kissed my forehead, it was peaceful and I fell asleep.

That night I dreamt of a Justin I hadn't met yet.

A different side of my hazel eyed boy that was still yet to be brought out. It started with his forehead against mine, those eyes looking so beautiful this close, every color dancing like a music note in my own eyes. He was my mirror, my other equal and I sat on his lap, either leg folded around his torso, his arms wrapped around me, and Justin was whispering things into my ear.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he had whispered and I wriggled my nose at the affection. He chuckled when I giggled, smiled when I did, rolled his eyes like mine and held me tighter. Everything around us seemed to fade the further I looked into his eyes and to be honest I didn't mind the emptiness that was left when he disappeared to.

He disappeared and I sat there alone, on a floor that had no meaning to me, before I was falling through thin air. I wasn't afraid and quite frankly I was enjoying the drop because I knew what was at the bottom.

I landed in his arms.

He was always there.

My Justin.

My Jay.

He was my Justin Bieber.

He had whispered other words into my ear and I squealed like a school girl each time and began to swoon when he took my hand as we began to walk down the streets of a blurred Seattle. Everyone else had somehow frozen in place, giving Justin and I all the freedom in the world.

And we could literally have eternity together, if I hadn't of woken up before he began to get down on one knee.

Too far.

I am in love, so what would you expect?

Perhaps more of something? No, all I saw in my dream was the fantasy of something that isn't real. I am still just a phase somehow. But this phase continues to stretch and we shine, just like stars.

Justin and I are burning gases of bullshit, miles apart but somehow sharing the same sky, one universe and a heart.

You can't part us.