Chapter [11]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Womanizer: Britney Spears

-Little Black Dress: One Direction

-Demons: Imagine Dragons

-Heartbreaker: Justin Bieber

Justin's POV

"Oh shit." I whisper dropping the plate of peanut buttered apples I was holding.

This girl. The girl that Selena is hugging. I know her. I remember her, and not in the way one would want to be remembered.

I can't remember her name but I remember the feeling. Her small hands around me...Justin stop.

Selena turns to me with her mouth gaped open and I want to shove the redhead back out the door and pull Selena into my arms.

"What's going on?" She whispers. I glance at the redhead for answers, but she is still wearing the same shocked expression that I am, "Kendra? Justin?"

So that's her name.

"She just looks like someone I know." I quickly bend down to pick up the apples that I had dropped and back up.

Kendra nods, "Yeah. I know what it is. You look like one of my cousins from DC. You remember Joey don't you Selena?"

What the hell? I look around, my eyes dropping to the ground. Where did all the water go? Did my dad or Asher clean it up when Selena and I were upstairs kissing?

What if my dad saw?

"I think so." I don't know if Selena is just being polite, but whatever it is, she relaxes and latches onto her friends arm, "Bye Justin, we are going to my room now."

I don't have time to wave or stop her, before she latches onto the redheads arm and begins to pull her up the stairs. There she goes fleeing from me again.

Her behavior never ceases to amaze me.

I peer around the corner hoping to catch another glimpse of Selena bounding up the stairs, but instead I see a wicked smile. Kendra is trailing behind Selena and she winks at me before disappearing completely at the top of the stairs.

What a small world this is.

Selena's POV

I slam the door behind me and lean on it. My breath is coming out is shallowly gasps and I close my eyes.

"Holy shit don't die!" Kendra wraps her arms around my shoulders and shakes me. My head pounds against the door a couple time, and I'm thankful that my friend can snap me out of my quick depression.

I open my eyes and shrug her hands off, "Do you know Justin?"

"Is that his name?" She points behind me, and I know that she's referring to Justin.

Kendra's eyes are warm and welcoming and I'm grateful she's here. With my parents with my sick grandfather, Pattie; wherever she is, Jeremy and Asher who don't know Kendra is here and Justin who just dropped a plate of apples when he saw my friend, I really needed comforting.

I know Kendra is gorgeous, every boy wants her, but I've never seen someone drop something when they saw her. And she was in sweats for gods sake!

My head hurts thinking about it, and all I want to do is take back every time I had kissed Justin.

Nichole was right. He fools around with everyone, and he doesn't care for anyone.

"Earth to Selena." I snap my eyes back to Kendra, who is now settled on my bed and patting the sheets next to her.