Chapter [14]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Midnight memories: One Direction

-Pompeii: Bastille  

-Replay: Zendaya Coleman

-Diamonds: Rihanna

-Best Day of My Life: American Authors

AN: MAKE SURE TO READ THIS QUICK AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!! PLEASE WHEN YOU GET TO THE BUCKET LIST PART WHERE THEY RUN THROUGH THE FIELD YOU MUST LISTEN TO 'BEST DAY OF MY LIFE BY THE AMERICAN AUTHORS' IF YOU DO NOT THE SCENE WILL NOT BE AS POWERFUL. 

"You didn't have to be so rude," I pout folding my arms over my chest as Justin drives further and further away from the Parkers place. I can't help but wonder if Kendra is missing me already, or is she still sitting next to that Clay guy looking slutty?

"My friends are such fuck ups."

"That's not a very nice thing to say Justin, they only wanted to have a good time." I press my index finger against the cool glass of the window and squint out into the darkness. The pitch black reminds me of how my heart feels right now.

He tightens his grip on the steering wheel, "Toying with the new girl isn't ever considered having a good time."

 My heart sinks at his harsh words. I was a new girl and was obliviously to the fact that they were toying with me. Even my best friend in the whole wide world was stringing me along. That game was meant to belittle people so much that you had no sanity left.

I'm at a loss for words. All I want to do right now is shut my eyes and sleep. It's Monday tomorrow but I might plan on staying in bed. I don't want too, but what other choice do I have? Nothing could possibly make me feel any better; perhaps worse.

"Are you hungry?" Justin turns to face me and concern is written on his face. I'm starving and I really want to change out of Kendra's shirt and slip on my pajamas. My bed is calling my name already, but not before my stomach growls making both Justin and I jump.

"I'm hungry."

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Justin smiles weakly at me and I want to pull the boy in for a hug. Not only to thank him for saving me twice but also to feel his warmth surrounding me, igniting the fire that only he ignites.

I nod and Justin swerves into another lane. It's not long before he pulls up in front of Subway and laughs, "I hope you eat at places like this."

"Mm yeah," I quickly unbuckle my seat belt and reach for the door handle, but not before he grabs my wrist.

"Selena?" I turn to face a pleading Justin. His eyes are glossy and his chest is rising and falling swiftly. What's going on with him?

"Justin?" I mock and he smiles making the pain cease momentarily before his forehead creases with tension again.

"Come here." He pats his lap and looks up at me again. Does he want me to sit on his lap? The smile snaking its way over his lips confirms it and I shift uncomfortably in my seat. How does he want me to sit on his lap? With both legs to one side like a toddler, not facing him, or does he want me to straddle him?

My mind whirls with all the cons about that position. It seems so close to sex with his manhood only inches away from me, and what if he kisses me? What then?

"Stop over thinking it. I just-I just want to hold you."

I nod and make my way over the console, slowly sliding onto Justin's lap. He pulls both my legs to either side of his torso before leaning over and pulling a lever to scoot the chair back. When I finally rest, straddled on his lap, I think I might have come down too hard because he moans and throws his head back.