Chapter [15]

The songs for this chapter are:

-Take Me Home: Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha

-All of Me: John Legend

-On Top of the World: Imagine Dragons

 Dear Readers, sorry for not updating in what feels like forever, it probably was for those of you who breath Bieber, if you know what I mean :) anyway, here's chapter fifteen. I hope you all like it, but keep in mind I will not be updating until I have at least 30 votes and 25 comments!

I snuggle up next to Justin and listen to the steady rhythm of his heart beat. The drum is music to my ears. We stare up into the sky and Justin strokes my hair.

I wish we could stay this way forever.

"I hope I can find my star one day." I whisper not sure whether I will receive a reply or not.

His chest swells and I can hear the breath he sucks in before answering, "You don't need a star to shine bright, you have already blinded me."

I don't know what to say. The sky is spinning and I'm not sure if it is a lie. Is it a lie? It can't be...

***

"Justin?" I repeat, "Where has he gone?"

There is a flash of red in front of my eyes and I'm straining to see what has escaped me. But it's too quick before I'm knocked off my feet and pushed over the edge. I'm falling through nothing but the air seems so thick as I reach solid ground. But there is nothing still. I continue to fall. Someone is laughing at me and the darkness above is parting, there is light, but its no comfort.

The sun shines through and I can't help but wonder where I am? Is this my soul, my head? Where am I?

Suddenly I hit something hard and my mouth parts to let drops of blonde trickle down from my lips. That's when I understand, it's Justin. He's pulling me under with just one look. What has this boy done to me?

"He only used you Selena. I told you he would eventually leave when he got what he wanted."

Its all a dream.

I'm safe in none other than Justin's arms. I know he's carrying me back to his car but I'm too sleepy to protest. I don't know what happened after he pulled into my arms, except for the fact that I had fallen asleep.

When I crack my eyes open a little the only light was from the lit up Subway sign. It must still be early morning.

I snuggle deeper into Justin's chest and took in his scent. Why did he have to smell so good? Why did he have to be so beautiful, and I mean it too. Everything is beautiful, that I know so far. I just want to know more and more about this boy, I want those walls to crumble and cower because of me. Breakthrough's are what I'm aiming for now.

It's Monday, and I have school. Justin does to, but when he gently lays my head down on the seat and climbs in next to me, I know that missing one day won't bother anyone. Mr. Hollis will just be at the bottom of my concern lists for right now; as for my parents.

My heart urns for my grandfather since I have had no communication with the man, but that will all happen when I can keep my eyes open. Just one more second...

Small hairs on the back of my neck rise when smooth fingers trace my skin. I don't open my eyes, and instead enjoy Justin's touch. I don't know how I'm laying in his car, but I can still feel his eyes on me. Who knows how I look when I sleep.

Justin slides his fingers easily through my hair and his low sighs fill the air.

"Selena?"

Has he known I was awake? I squint my eyes shut and hear him chuckle.