•| 9 |•

Sigh |Y/n|..” Bendy said as I looked at him raised brow,he sighed and told me that my father,thee Joey Drew,had killed and drowned half of the staff in ink. Boris,Sammy & Bendy had tried to stop him but he shoved them away & even tried to kill Sammy!

The only two injuries are: The ink that had gone in Sammy's right–eye & my heart. Bendy looked down with a frown,his usual smile turned upside down....I looked down as well,crying.

I hugged him tightly and thanked him;I didn't know why but I did. I heard him sigh & hug back,but tightly “I-i'm so sorry
|Y/n|;but h-he tried to hurt you AGAIN AFTER YOU B̄͒͝L̓A͜C̵͋̔̀K̷͘E͒̍D̷ͦͦ̕ ̸ͩͦ͞OƯͦ̚͠T͜” His voice sounded like a thousand distorted voice's in one at the end.

I opened my eye's & had to look up just to see his eye's;but they're hidden,by the ink that covered his face “Bendy...” I started reaching out my hand “Í̢ ̧kn͡őw̡,̴͛̾I̷ͬͪ͞ k̡ͦn̛̄ǫ͜w̨̔...”He said;his head looking down at me.

I wiped ink away from his left-eye and stared at the crimson iris that now replaced the cartoony pac-man eye. “Whoa..”I said subconsciously as he chuckled placing his gloved hand on mine “Heh;I know..” He said staring into my |E\c| iris.

“B-but thank you again!” I stuttered hugging once again as he laughed and hugged me again “Ī̵̓tͩ̃'̒́́ṡ͟ ̌̄͘͟ô͢k҉͢ą́yͯ͛̕.̃͆..̕" after staying in the hug for a while we heard something smash downstairs.

I quickly got up swinging the door open and running down the stairs tripping every now and then,finally reaching the end I see Sammy choking Alice in a fit of rage “SAMMY!” I shouted as he dropped her with a flinch.

He looked back at me and waved sheepishly “Ah,helllooo |Y/n|!” I placed my hand's on my hip's glaring at him as Alice grabbed hold onto the white leather couch,thank god it's leather!

“Why were you trying to kill Alice?” I asked him walking a bit toward him,he looked around nervously as if afraid to say the word's “Oh god I-I give up,SHE LOOK'S LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!!” Sammy shrieked pointing toward Alice who looked up with rage.

“ME!? LOOK AT YOUR INKY ASS,BITCH!” She screamed,I stared at her in amazement the half of her face was open revealing her teeth,left eye was pitch black including the iris her halo stuck in her inky lock's.

“Da fuck happen to YOU!?” I exclaimed walking around her as she huffed in annoyance and folded her arm's around her chest “Don't ask me,ask the bimbo right there,” She said pointing to Sammy.

“THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?”

“A bimbo,want me to spell it out for you?”

The two began bickering and I was in the middle trying to get them to stop “̴͛Ë̕ŇÕͬU͊͐G̨ͯH!̢̐̏!̨̏”̷̨ Bendy yelled from upstairs,stomping all the way down.

Wh̨y ̧̀i͡͠n̓ ̶͞hel͞l̈́'̛̈́͜s̡ͨ҉ ̓̀n̨ͯ͜a̛m̉e̵̕ ͧ͆ā̎r͑ͣ͞é̏͡ ̨yͣ̆o҉ŭ́͏ ̊̍tͮw̴ͥ͠o̡ å͗r͏g̡̢ͤu̵ͤ͗͢ȉ҉͠n͝g ͫn̡ͬͫ͡ow̛ͬ̀!̡̄̈?̆͋҉̷”̨̽ Alice shuffled a bit and Sammy looked down “he said I look hideous!” She exclaimed pointing at Sammy.

“ME!? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAME UP TO AND WAS LIKE ‘AM I BEAUTIFUL?’

“WELL YOUR THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO ANSWER ME INCORRECTLY!”

Alice sassed him back as the argument begun again,Bendy was growing frustrated and I pat his shoulder to calm him down “̀͡͝S̨͡HU͆͡T̛̓ ͩͣT̢͗͗͢H͜E͋ͣ͝ ̔̋͝fùc͊̅͏k̢̓̑ ͪ̂U͟P”͝ Boris came in and frowned at Bendy while biting into his sandwich.

| W a t c h y o u r  p r o f a n i t y |

| E N D |

Hey guys I haven't post in a long time so yeah,here ya go. Also please go and follow @Elanie_official she needs the support and is a very awesome human!

Please follow her!! [I b e g of you!!]